Remove me please

Please disregard this post.

Would like to inquire more information about SSS

I’ve decided to main warlock for the first time and am currently in the process of leveling on A52. I’m not opposed to transferring if I can find the right community to participate in moving forward.

My specialization is undecided but thus far i’m leveling affliction and have enjoyed it. I know affliction currently is the worst of the three specs, however I am not a FoTM player and pursue enjoyability over performance. With that said I always try to perform to the best of my abilities regardless even if that means I have to put in more work to compete with the meta.

Your raid times are what I’m looking for because I have a buddy who is CST and needs T/TH 9-11CST.

Basically looking for a home for myself + 2

• Warlock
  • Rogue
  • Hunter

Contact me on Discord: @Dididot#0273

Bump. Need more for mythic

Interested. Sent Bnet request.

I didnt get anything try to resend or put yours doan and ill add you

Hey there!

I am pretty interested in joining SSS. I am currently leveling up a BM hunter on Illidan, and looking for a place to call home. I am wanting to level up and get ready for Season 4, push ksm/ksh, fated heroics, etc.

I have only progressed heroic on SotFO, 3/11. I am willing to improve as a player and learn more!

Contact me on my Discord if interested! :slight_smile: MikeyG#4997

looking for tank and dps for S4

Still recruiting for S4 and Df

255 hunter/mage/rogue. Looking to get into S4 with a little help from friends and a good guild with staying power. Ive not raided the new tier raid, but I learn fast and have been playing this game and raiding since Vanilla and dont like to be carried, rather improve and learn the fights.

battlenet: Daveyjones75#1912 Pls.
discord: Nytehunter#4087

Bump! Need Tank and dps

LF tank and dps

Need some caster dps and hpriest

Looking for mage lock dh spriest and rogue for main raid team!

Come join the fun

Great group of folks come and join the fun !

looking for heals and dps S4 and DF

Come jointhe fun

recruiting Everything! need tank and dps mainly

also need healers

Looking for permanent tank and dps for rest of s4 and into Df