[H] [Illidan] <Spring> 7/9M T/W 8-11PM CST Looking good humans to prog CE

"…the night is dark and full of terrors, and in the night - I saw them.

Healers sniping CD’s with reckless abandon, Druids being life-gripped during tranquility, PI’s bought and sold - I saw them. DPS claiming they were purple, when they were grey in performance and attitude. Enhance shamans completely not using windfury totem even though talented - I saw them. Grey parsing raiders adamant that gear was their only issue, and not play - I saw them. Tanks facing the wrong direction, defensives and pots not being used yet screaming for heals, lack of situational awareness and accountability, endless and irrelevant chatter in comms, lies…lies…and lies… - I saw them!

I saw them, and my soul cried, and my eyes bled… “STOP, this CANNOT BE!” I cried to the heavens. And then, I had a dream.

I dreamt of a place where raiders competed for one another, not against. Where killing bosses together was the reward, and not loot. Where officers were worth their ranks, and GM’s were the first amongst servants. Where player growth was supported and rewarded. Where raiders were selfless not selfish. Where it wasn’t the top vs the bottom, but all united in a common goal-together.

I had a dream, a dream of Spring."

About Spring

Spring US-illidan is formed from a collection of raid veterans with 15 years of experience at the Top 30 US, Top 200 US, and CE level who dreamed for more. The guild leadership is united in a shared vision of creating a safe and welcoming environment, while maintaining a progress effort that reflects our experience on a lighter mythic schedule.

The guild culture is one of collaboration not competition: We cooperate, we discuss, we grow, we count on ourselves and each other inside and outside of raid. The guild maintains a focus on doing what is always best for the guild, and for our raiders.

Raiding Schedule:

6 hours weekly which includes farm kills during progression. We are respectful and discerning about everyone’s time, and do not extend raid for any reason.

<Raid Schedule & events>

We raid 2-3 days a week at the following times :

Main Raid (25 Man Roster):

(6 hours weekly during) (9 hours 1st month of new tier)

Tuesday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Wednesday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) - optional slot

Other guild events:

Alt Raid/Heroic (Optional)

Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Guild RBG/M+ cleanup (Optional)

Mondays 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Raider Requirements

Spring strives to create and maintain a positive and stable raid environment with low turnover. There are no recruits for the bench, we are recruiting players not classes. All raider members have value. Raiders should expect to received around 80% playtime.

Accountability:

We all make mistakes and have sub-par play. Have the courage to admit your faults, communicate them properly, and strive to improve. Raiders are expected to maintain all relevant forms of player power: raid/great vault/expansion systems.

Integrity:

Strive to do what you say you will and treat others as you would like to be treated. Your word is bond.

Teamwork:

Each member of our roster shows a willingness to get along, to sacrifice for the good of the guild. No one player is guaranteed 100% playtime. A roster of about 24-26 must be maintained to allow for absences and comp needs. All raiders must be supportive of each other. The guild must always be united in a common goal.

Community:

Our reason for playing retail is for the community. We get the most enjoyment from killing new bosses together in a team and people first atmosphere; however, we are not solely progression oriented. We are content with being the best 6 to 9 hour raid guild we can be, while demanding the best out of ourselves. If your goal is simply to progress or push ranks, this is not the guild for you. If you are looking for a long-term home, then you are welcomed and encourage to apply.

How to apply:

Please kindly use the direct link: https://forms.gle/rnuSMQxGWrx8ZXRE9

Officers will get back to you in (1-3 days) regarding your application. If the application is approved, a voice interview (about 30 minutes) will be conducted to address the guild, any questions you may have.

Trials last through several weeks of progression raiding, 100% attendance (unless already excused) is expected during the trial period. A trial will get into some raids immediately. Once trials are approved to members, they should expect about 80% playtime.

or simply apply through our discord!

Contacts:

Pudgy (Discord: Pudgy3472)

bump recruitment still open

my bump for the day

daily bump looking for healers/enchance/mage

bump bump for enhance, rogue, mage, heals!

looking for players not the class, specific needs are: arcane mage, boomie, resto druid, evoker, enhance shaman.

raid week over, terros at %3. If you’re looking for a long-term home, we’re looking for you.

where da heals at? :rofl:

4 spots left. Looking to continue to push this tier. Looking for exceptional players who want a long-term home. Looking to build momentum and culture.

Hit me up on discord would love to chat Crixus#3101

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPING. Look for great and happy people. Need mages boomies dh shadow priest whatevas :slight_smile:

Cant stop wont stop bumping: LF strong dps : Mages/Shadow Priest/Boomies/DH/Enhance. Looking for cool peeps to play with.

bumping for guild. Looking for mages + Dh!

MAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS & BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMIIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS need them!! :slight_smile:

going strong, looking for just a few more peeps. Mages + enhance, but mostly good people

Looking for healers!!!

Looking for PALADINS, HEALERS, MAGES… but mostly great people and players

Going try and squeeze in a late tier cutting edge. Need players who want to prog raz. Need a healer (maybe), DH, Mage , DK

Mage and DH for raz!

Bump looking for 1-2 really great people who want to attain CE, and understand the mythic raiding environment. Feel to apply!