[H] [Illidan] <Scarlet Frenzy> 8/8 H & 2/8 M Sunday/Monday 7pm-11pm CST (Server Time)

:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Scarlet Frenzy
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Sundays & Mondays (7pm - 11pm CST) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC and push Mythic

Get a late start to Dragonflight and worried you canā€™t find a spot in a guild? Well here we are!
Scarlet Frenzy is a BRAND NEW GUILD looking for members, both social and raid, to bolster our numbers for Dragonflight! We are looking for members to fill social, raid and officer positions.

Building a healthy, positive community is important to us. We want players who take a chill, fun approach to the game - but also put in the effort for the guild to achieve our common goals. If you are a busy adult who canā€™t devote a large amount of time to the game but still take pride in your parses, this is the place for you!

We have a zero tolerance policy for rude, bigoted or toxic behavior. If you have any questions feel free to use the contact information below!

Currently Recruiting 
                ā™¦ļø Recruitment is open to ALL classes! ā™¦ļø
            However we are most interested in the following:

Tank - 
      ā€¢ Blood DK / Guardian Druid / Protection Warrior

Healers - 
      ā€¢ Holy Paladin / Preservation Evoker / Mistweaver Monk

Melee DPS - 
     ā€¢  Rogue / Fury Warrior / Frost DK

Ranged DPS - 
      ā€¢ Mage / Demonology Warlock / Balance Druid

Contact Info 

Battle.net: iBear#11900   -   die98#1765
   Discord: BearaX#8552   -   die98#2427

If you have any questions regarding specifics, feel free to add and message us on Discord or Battlenet! Thank you for your time!

Heres to new friends :smile:

Still looking for new members! Social, Raiders and M+ers, all are welcome!

Still looking for Blood/Frost DK? Came back to WoW after a few years of hiatus and am looking for a guild that will actually do things together (lol)? I have year of mythic raiding experience dating back to the MoP days. Currently just pugging for M+ and Normal raids, but itā€™s not what I wish to be doing.

I added both of you in game and in Discord.

Looking for a guild, I play all tanks. Add me if you are down to talk.

bnet. - TheUnknowing#11248

Still looking for some dps!

Looking for a guild, casually hardcore player lol
Been playing since vanilla on and off
Fury War 1st but tank as needed
Interested in finding a set group of people to play with

Reposting under my mainā€¦

Looking for a guild, casually hardcore player lol
Been playing since vanilla on and off
Fury War 1st but tank as needed
Interested in finding a set group of people to play with

Hi! We are in the building stages and have a good team being built! I am interested in chatting, feel free to add me on discord.
BearaX#8552

still lookin for dps

come join the party!

Due to role swaps and server transfers, we now have a quite a few spots open!

still have a spots open

hey Bubblewrap, im new to Illidan , Im a 400 ilvl 8/8 N 6/8 H, KSM (2k rating) windwalker monk. Looking for a new home my battlenet is baohren#1440

this is my char lol

just wondering if it would be possible to try out the raid cross server before potentially moving servers for the raid. (377 ilvl warlock 8/8 N)

Hi! We are trying to not stack too many classes and we potentially have two Warlocks already. Is there any other classes you are playing atm?

I would love to try out for your raid team. I am a 8/8N 4/8H prot/fury war

1 Like

I would love to chat with you! Add me on discord to talk a bit more, if thats okay!

BearaX#8552

Still looking for healers and rdps