[H - Illidan] <Saltforged> - 3/10 M SD | 10/10 H SD | LF Raiders

Who We Are

Looking for a two-night a week guild that also is active outside of raid nights with RBGs, M+s, and general social shenanigans? Saltforged is a community of adults that enjoys afking from their day jobs together to kill bosses and enjoy Azeroth.

How We Raid

We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to utilize our 2-Night, 6 hour raid week to the best of our abilities. We provide flasks, food, oils, potions, repairs, and a stable and supportive raid environment where we encourage our raiders to get better through our weekly Raid Journals.

All we expect from you is weekly prep for raids (M+s, fight research, consistent attendance and communication).

At Saltforged we recognize that WoW is a team sport - we all succeed and fail together.

Raid Schedule

• Monday: 8PM EST - 11PM EST
  • Wednesday: 8PM EST - 11PM EST

Recruitment Needs

All players are welcome to trial with the guild, if you’re a solid person and raider we’d love to have you join the group regardless of what class you play.

That said, our most pressing needs are:

• Tanks: 1 Non-Monk
  • Healers: Monk, Shaman, Paladin
  • Melee DPS: DK, Warrior, Monk
  • Ranged DPS: Druid, Ele Shaman

Saltforged in 9.0.5 & Beyond

We started the tier late, and switched from Alliance to Horde midway, losing a number of members in the process. Despite that we managed to finish CN with a respectable 6/10. In 9.1 we’re hoping to push for Cutting Edge.

Current Progress

Sanctum Mythic - 3/10
Sanctum Heroic - 10/10

RBGs

• Friday or Saturday Night - This always depends on interest!

Contact Info

Discord: RyanRyanRyan#8497 (Recruiter)

Bumping this up!

We’re out here, still looking for cool people.

LFM - Next raid is Wednesday! :slight_smile:

Just added you to Disc. IDK if youre still looking for a tank or not but i am a 229 guardian druid currently 3/10h SoD with past mythic experience. I am playing alliance on stromrage at the moment and dont mind xfering / faction changing if needed. Let me know if youre interested.
bnet - Ninja#1866
Disc - Ninja#4450

Just added you to Bnet - will check back here to see if any replies!

Frost mage LF for a new home :slightly_smiling_face:

2112 io (2379 S1)
4/10 Heroic experience through tagging along friends guilds, but looking for a place where the times fit mine.

Happy to xfer if the fit is good
Mimmo#11625

Thanks for the interest everyone! Will be getting in touch. Heroic Painsmith dies tonight :pray:

Painsmith is dead, Guardian dies Monday!

7/10 now! Hoping to start early Mythic prog soon.

Mythic Tarragrue is down. Looking for more to keep pushing into Mythic!

Hit 9/10 last night! Come join the team just in time for AoTC

237 guardian Druid. I’m interested in aotc but I’d really like to be a part of good mythic plus team. Pugging at 2050 right now… but it’s seems the higher you get the worse players get. People more concerned with aoe dps than hitting interrupts. I enjoy raiding but understand there are only 2 tank spots

237 guardian Druid. I’m interested in aotc but I’d really like to be a part of good mythic plus team. Pugging at 2050 right now… but it’s seems the higher you get the worse players get. People more concerned with aoe dps than hitting interrupts. I enjoy raiding but understand there are only 2 tank spots

Theres no better time than now to join!

Looking for some top tier ranged DPS for Fun chill mythic raiding! (keys and pvp happen on off nights for some well rounded fun!)

ps all raid consumes provided too!

Made solid progress on the Eye on Monday. In need of all ranged, hit me up!

Would love some ranged DPS and a healer to join our team. We are raiding tonight! =)

Sylv probably dies this week! Come join the fun.

Looking for more good players still! to flesh out mythic roster!
Come Trial Weds !

With AOTC done, our focus will be on Mythic going forward. Join us!