[H] Illidan Rogue and Mage LF Mythic guild

My buddy and I are looking to get back into WoW. We raided mostly in Legion and played BFA at the start. We didn’t enjoy BFA as much and ended up quitting. We both have some mythic raiding experience. We always go into raid with the mindset of putting mechanics well before our parses/numbers. We plan to very active for SL. Basically, when we’re not raiding we’ll be pushing mythic+. We always come ready to the raid and to begin a pull at the time raid is suppose to start. We would like a guild that can obtain AOTC as quickly as possible so we can begin progressing towards obtaining CE.

We’re looking for a guild that raids any day between Tues-Thurs (2 or 3 days) around 8pm EST and ends no later than 11:30pm EST with an optional Sun heroic farm.This would be ideal for us (We’re both older and have full time jobs). We are willing to transfer servers for the right guild.

1 Like

Hi Truecracka, We are a guild on Illidan and I think our times might work out well! Reach out to brandy(info below) with any questions!
Phasers On Stun
We were created half way through 8.3 and got 10/12m this tier. We’ve decided to add a second raid team, and we’re looking to fill a couple spots in the weekend team as well. In addition to raid spots, we’re also actively looking for people to do more m+ with us (especially tanks/healers). We’re an 18+ only guild, and require all our members to behave as such: no racism, nothing homophobic, nothing hateful. For raids we use RCLootCouncil, however you get first dibs on anything that drops if it’s an upgrade for your main spec. The guild bank takes all BoEs and this is used to fund potions, food, flasks, repairs, and any other consumables. We do ask our raiders to maintain 80% or better attendance. The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Raids
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m looking for ranged DPS and healers.
Weeknight group: 7-9pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL. Looking for all roles.
Friday night heroic (very optional) 8-11pm central time.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey there, so for us at Meme regime Mal’Ganis US we raid Tues - Thursday but run 9 pm until midnight, is that too big of an issue? , i’m just trying to shoot my shot. If you two are interested add me on discord at Fonze#9748

Hey, leaving this here just incase you have any interest in Alliance. Our guild is looking for some dps to fill out the remaining spots and would be open to taking a melee/ranged! We raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 EST. If you’re interested and the times work for you i’ll leave a btag and our guild info below :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

quick bump

Hello True! We are also a group that is older and many have full time jobs. Your raid times match what we set up, for that reason. Here is our information. In our past incarnations, AOTC was typically first or second week, and then into mythic raiding.

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Still weighing our options. Please, don’t take offense if I don’t respond to you.

Hey there!

Rats-Hyjal is looking for active members to help fill out their roster. We are group of horde side players all former mythic raiders or current CE raiders. We strive to make a welcoming and fun environment for all players joining us.

All of us have high hopes of clearing the raid difficulties and achieving CE every raid tier. Wed-Thurs 9pm-12 EST are our raid times. We are looking to gather enough players to hit the ground running by the time that Shadowlands is dropping!

Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

still looking. Really not trying to go past 11:30 pm EST at the latest.

Still looking.

not sure if end times are solid!!???

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Still looking