[H-Illidan] <Phasers On Stun> Weekend afternoon raids 2/11m -TANK!

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan - 2/11m, 10/11h

Raid times:
12pm-3pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons).

Needs:
TANK! Blood DK preferred, but will happily look at any tanks!
DPS: DK, warlock, ranged preferred

If you play something else, don’t worry - we mostly need reliable friends who are interested in building a community with us!

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not accept players under 18 in raid, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to kill bosses. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

^-^ we need more soldiers

Will trade cat pictures for friends.

^-^ hi join for free hugs

Hugs: 5 gold

I’d love some more new friends!

Hello all my lovely future friends <3

im a returning mythic raider that’s interested, I sent a bnet request

Yay! We’re getting there :smiley: Still need some more of the DPS mans though.

Great team need more Dps/Heals

Bump for more DPS friends!

New friends! New friends! New friends! NEW FRIENDS!

Team is filling out nicely, come check us out! Great core group of raiders ready to push CE with you!!

Hunter here interested. Gonna add you.

Am quite lonely. Need new friends!

Hey, I’m a 440 tank/arms warrior that can do every other weekend, would it be possible to tag along on raids days that I’m off?

Our main roster is made up of people who can make every weekend pretty consistently. If you’re looking for a place to make some friends, or run a key every now and then this would be a great fit! Otherwise I wish you the best of luck in your search friend :smiley:

healy friends pretty please?!

Hey im a RSham 475. Mostly a key guy but id love to raid currently 2/12(hive &Shad) as i am a fill for my guild here an there but not core cause the times dont work for me. Would love to find out some more info about you guys

You can add either my btag or discord, I’d love to talk to you :smiley: