[H] Illidan - Mistweaver Monk LF guild (not relevant anymore)

Hiya, mistweaver monk returning from game hiatus and switching from DPS looking for heroic (and hopefully a lil mythic) 2-3 day raiding guild. Times are flexible. Happy to do keys and all the other jazz too. New toon so unfortunately no history yet.

Poke on disc Shiraku#4674

ay, we are the guild for you!

we are currently recruiting people for our heroic roster, we will eventually be going into mythic this tier for cutting edge.

our raid times are 7-11pm western time Friday and sunday.

I added your cord

Shiráku,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you about your monk. We have a fun raid and we are looking to add to our team.

We are very laid back and stable. Our primary focus is AotC, We are currently 6/11H. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenmoney

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 8/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/VD3cDPmPqb