H - Illidan LF chill AOTC Guild

Returning player looking for a chill aotc guild. Looking for night time raids, the later the better. Played a bit of 9.0 but didnt have time, now im back ready to commit and finally leave the PuG world. Moved to Illidan from a dead server where no guilds were doing much raiding at all, so I was always pugging. I have more free time now looking for a solid team to commit to. I have disc, but i am quiet and less social. More there for the game than community, so ill be there for raids/pvp/m+ but not the type to sit and chat around with everyone. Im always online though (often semi afk but paying attention) so never hesitate to give me a shout if you need a reliable warlock! If you recruit me youll have a solid raider who learns fast and studies bosses beforehand, minds his business, plays constantly, is happy to help and never misses raid times. Trash logs/prog/io due to lack of interest in pugging. Happy to trial and prove my worth to a good team.

Hey Brandon,

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord, Letholas#9581 ! Talk soon!

Morning Brandon,

I’m the GM of Choices on Bleeding Hollow. We are an AOTC only guild with previous mythic raiders.

We raid Tue/Thur from 9pm to Midnight EST. We hit 5/10N last night, and had Pain to about 35%.

If you are interested or have questions please reach me on Discord @Tolias#2223. Have a good one!

Hey there,

It sounds like our guild is exactly what you are after. Our server is similar in size to Illidan and is also Horde dominates. We are Keep it Simple, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET with an optional Sunday normal raid (for alts and fun times). We are incredibly active throughout the week, both socially and in game via KSM, pvp, achievements, mount farming, etc. Last tier we went 10/10H but will be progressing mythic this tier. Everyone is laid back and the environment is pretty chill. You can hit me up on discord (Mewtron#1847) or here if you have any questions, and you are welcome to come along on Thursday to see what we’re about. Hope to hear from you!

Hello yes it is me your new tank.

Hey Brandon,

If you’re interested in trying out Alliance MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

So only 1 9/10H guild? Not looking to swap servers or handicap myself playing Alliance.

Hi Brandontaco,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 5/10N and we could use a capable lock to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Check out Evolved!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting-1010h-cn/970813

We are on Illidan!

10/10H

Spirits of the Lost is a raiding guild on US-Illidan Horde side. We are looking for more talented raiders to round out our already solid roster and make a strong push throughout Shadowlands. Our guild is made up of a core group that has raided at a very high level since Wrath and some even before that.
Our Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST) Wednesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)
We may add an additional day during progression, depending on raider interest. Invites go out 10 minutes before the raid starts.

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS – Open to any
Ranged DPS – Open to any
Heals – Open to any
Tanks – Open to any

We are always recruiting talented raiders regardless of role that are willing to help push content as efficiently as possible. We emphasize talent - because gear is simply not all there is to this game, and downing bosses is much easier when people understand the mechanics.

About Spirits of the Lost:
Spirits of the Lost is a newly formed guild with raiders that have been in top 200 guilds in the past or have been putting up big numbers on World of logs for a long time. Our leadership is extremely knowledgeable and well organized, and this shows in our raiding. We run our raids to maximize efficiency, and there will be very little time between pulls unless we need to change something up.

How to apply:
Please apply in our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/XBpdsr9 Our application process is extremely streamlined, and you will find all the information you need to apply in the application text channel as a pinned message.
Please feel free to contact an officer in game if you have any questions: Immatrap: Bloodshield#1303 Deathsaint: BiggChris#11759

Hello Mr. Taco!

I like Tacos. Do you like Tacos? I won’t assume because that would be rude.

If you can ignore that painful introduction, then enjoy my copy and paste!

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 5/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Bran, recently moved to Area 52. We’re working to fill out our team. We raid casually, but we get AotC every tier. Our times are Wed / Thur 8p-10:30p Eastern time. We could definitely use a lock. My battletag is TheSmugOne#1639 if interested. Hope to hear from you!

BTE, your mog is awesome…