[H] (Illidan) Fresh 120 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Hello! I’ve just come back to BfA and want to gear up/raid with my rogue. Just hit 120 with him, transferred off my dead server and am looking for a home.

• have experience getting cutting edge
  • not looking for a hardcore guild (too busy, in my 2nd year of law school)
  • looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild, hopefully somewhere around 10/11 H or 1-3/11M

I can raid most nights at most times so that’s not really the issue, I’m more looking for a guild that I can enjoy raiding with. Not one with 4 raid teams or one with a set group of 5 IRL friends who couldn’t give a &%$@ about anyone else. Something more like what we had back in the good ole classic/bc/wrath days.

Thanks for reading! I’ll probably be online but if not just post in here :slight_smile:

Endless Breadsticks US-Mal’Ganis

Is currently recruiting all DPS / heals for heroic and mythic progression, reforming after a break mid Uldir 6/8M uldir/CE Argus., Raid times are T-W-T 9pm-12am CT

In need of
Druid-boomy
warlock-destro
warrior-fury
Dh-havoc/veng
DK-Blood
Shaman-ele/resto
priest-disc/holy
monk-MW/BM

we currently dont have any progression this tier yet butmost of our raiders are AOTC…

but our past consists of
Uldir 6/8M
Antorus-11/11M
Emerald nightmare-7/7M
Trial of Valor 2/3M
The Nighthold 8/10M
If interested you can get ahold of me at
Bnet-Shamel#11827
Discord-shamel#8743

Hi Revilian, we might be a good fit. Please see our info below:

**<Exodus> (9/9H, 2/9M BoD) is looking for more members.

What We’re About:
Exodus is a guild with roots going back to vanilla. We’re a older crew, many of us in the 30’s-40’s in age range, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years. We’ve done the hardcore thing in the past, but no longer have the time available for that commitment. Our goal is to finish up AotC, and then do mythics on a casual basis for each raid tier.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11pm and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Friday 8-11pm (optional; for normal clean up, alts/friends/socials)
We also have people on just about every night doing M+

What We’re Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:
Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue
Ranged DPS: Druid, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
Tank: N/A

You can contact us at any one of the following:

Contact Info:

1 Like

< Advantage > is a progression minded guild with casual raiding times. We are a former semi-hardcore guild that formed with the release of Warlords of Draenor where we were a US 100 guild. Now in BFA, we’re taking a more casual approach to raiding. We still aim to get Cutting Edge but on a lighter raiding schedule. We are now starting on mythic progression!

Server: [Horde] Illidan
Raid Schedule: Tues, Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Central Time.

Because we are raiding on a light schedule, skill and reliability as a raider is of upmost importance. Do join us if you’re:

• Able to reliably make it on raid times.
  • Mechanically competent.
  • Around 400ilvl (In your case, you would have to grind m+ to reach an acceptable ilvl before you will be brought to raid)

Current recruitment needs:
High Priority:

• DPS Rogue, DPS Demon Hunter
  • DPS with healing offspec

Any DPS classes not mentioned area also welcomed to apply. We generally follow the mantra “bring the player, not the class”. You’ll get a core spot if you are able do demonstrate competence in mythic raids.

Contact Info
Willoes: thelws#6495
Margok: Starscream#1920
Jonker: Final#1627

1 Like

Hello Revilian,
Are you looking to stay horde, or are you open to a faction change as well? I have a guild you may be interested in. Feel free to add me on battlenet @kaitly#11141