[H] Illidan - Favor 9/9 H/ 1/9 M LFM BoD

Favor - Illidan [H] is currently recruiting!

Recently reformed guild looking for more members to continue a successful push through BoD.

Members have prior mythic experience but our last guild had too much negativity and the lead had no desire to help the guild progress in a positive manner. We decided we wanted to be in a friendly, fun environment but with a mindset of clearing content at a semi-hardcore pace.

We are currently:
9/9 H
1/9 M

We are recruiting for our BDA core mythic progression team!

• Our raid times are:
    • Friday - 12:30 AM - 3:30 AM EST
    • Saturday - 12:30 AM - 3:30 AM EST

Please do not apply if you cannot make our times, raiding two nights a week required full effort on everyones end.

• We are currently seeking:

• Tanks:

• RDPS: Mages we need you!

• MDPS:

• Healers:

Accepting all applicants spots are competitive!; Come join us for our BoD progression!

• What we are looking from applicants:
    • Have prior Heroic experience, Mythic is even better as that is the end goal.
    • Logs help us in advance make a quicker decision.
    • Have the drive to progress in a positive fun environment while staying focused on the task at hand.
    • No Attitudes, Drama, Ego’s, God-complexes.
    • Make our raid times!

Who to contact:

• Acrylik: Acrylikx#1922 (GM)
  • Leadblood: Skyhorn#1796 (Co-GM)

Updated: 3/3/19

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Looking for healers - group is sitting around 15 members now! Heroic this Fri and Sat night.

bump bump bumpity

Raiding tonight - Still in need of a tank (pref Brewmaster), Heals (Disc/Holy, Rshams pref) and a few DPS to be comfortable. Accepting all players but raid spots will be competitive!

Roses are red
violets are blue
i know your single ### is lonely
so hurry up and join our guild boo

Still recruiting

LF Ranged DPS and maybe 1 Heal with DPS OS - Almost 20+ People we have to work with going into Mythic. Progress on High Tinker!

Mages where are youuuuu!?

Time warp pls D:

All are welcome to join - still taking all roles as applicants, we are looking to have a variety of players/classes to run with for mythic prog.

Downed High Tinker, Stormwall and Jaina all this week - Pushing into mythic soon!

I’m not in this guild, but I can vouch that they have good players and raid in a friendly environment. :+1::+1: If you are looking to progress, then I recommend joining these guys!

1 Like

AOTC achieved, still looking for more to fill out mythic raid team

1 Like

Heroic this week and then next week we will be focusing strictly on mythic!

Fun guild!