[H] Illidan Arcane Mage AOTC 1/10M Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello I main a 244 ilvl Troll Arcane mage :mage: and I’m looking for a chill, friendly, mature, casual to semi-hardcore guild to push M SoD with. I have been playing since vanilla so I’m a quite seasoned player. I’ve got Mythic experience in all the recent raid content since BFA culminating with CE in Ny’alotha, while in SL I’ve obtained 6/10 M for CN. I consider myself a very respectful and team minded gamer. I reject all kinds of toxicity and will go the extra mile to achieve all the group goals, be it helping people get geared in M+, willingly and happily participating in bench rotations or help with other guild endevours like carry runs to fund the guild bank, etc.

As for raiding schedules I’m mostly available after 7pm CST on weekdays, but I tend to be online throughout the day, playing or interacting with as many guildies as possible. Here’s looking forward to join your ranks.

Thank you for your attention and consideration.
I can be reached @ Btag funken#1490

Hi Funkken, i wont bore you with the typical copy and paste but i think we would be a good fit for you. We are Optimal Baddies, a Horde Guild on Area 52. We recently completed AOTC in SoD and are seeking 1-2 more core raiders for Mythic progression. We are currently 1/10 M but have spent less than 2 hours in Mythic due to lack of a core 20. We raid T/TH 7-9 Central, we actually start pulling trash at 630-640PM. And Saturdays will be used to reclear Heroic, same raid times. I sent you a friend request on BNet, Mortiia#1612. I would love to talk more. Thank you, and best of luck.

1 Like

Hey Mortiia thank you so much for your reply and your kind wishes. Not sure I got your friend request (maybe a typo), but I’ll add you no worries. Only thing is I am usually not available during weekends and wouldn’t be able to commit to any guild activities those days. Tho for the rest I’m certainly interested.

Hello Funkken,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye. We just started M progression this week.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

1 Like

Hiya Funkken, i Shot you a message on B Net. Let me know if you didnt get it.

, {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST