[H][Illidan] 442 4/8M BrewMaster LF guild

I just transferred back to horde from the alliance on Stormrage after a bit of a break, I am not looking for a full-blown team or time but more so a place to relax and run mythic plus and a team i could help every now and then!

I am 27 with a family and a busy schedule but still put a decent amount of time into the game and while im not looking for a Mythic team that could change in an instant.

I have 85% + parses on the mythic bosses I’ve killed with 95%+ on heroic. I have a warrior and monk both geared and am working on one of each tank and a Hunter DPS.

Logs and any relevant information can be provided

Btag: Scrapy#11690 or
Discord: Rutroraggy#2947

We are a newly forming guild that transferred from an alliance heavy server looking to build a fresh roster with players eager to progress and perform. I will share some information on raid times, classes and roles in need and what our vision for the guild is.

For now our raid nights are Friday and Saturday. Raid times are 8pm-11pm PST with raiders expected to be prepared and ready (pots, flasks, enchants and gems in sockets 10 min prior). We want to create a community in which people are active, playing together running content together and eager to progress during raid nights or nights in which we do guild events. We are all here to have fun and most of us have been raiding/playing together for years. We want people who want to be social and want to progress to be applying and to come join us.

As far as classes/roles are concerned we are recruiting all classes with a priority on Tanks. Classes we are low on at the moment on Enh/Ele shamans and hunters. Feel free to message myself (MrCasual#11294 / twitch.tv/mrcasual_) or the recruiting officer (Jelly23#1335). Hope to hear from you soon. FOR THE HORDE!

Hey Rutro/Scrapy,

I liked your post. I’m looking to add a reliable, solid brewmaster to our raid team and guild starting right away and continuing into the future. If you’re looking for a long-term home and stable place, give us a look.

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. I’ve been the GM since TBC. Most recent progression is 5/8M EP, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Court. I’m looking for people who:

• Aim to keep their focus on retail WoW, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP, essences, neck levels, etc.
  • Are reliable and at least somewhat communicative
  • Are calm, patient, positive, and respectful/tactful
  • Balance WoW with life and don’t burn themselves out / implode
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Enjoy mythic raiding, both through its ups and downs

Look up our guild write-up on wowprogress for details. I think you would fit with your other life responsibilities. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time, although this is optional.

I hope you add me! I sent you friend requests on bnet and Discord.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Disturbed - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (7/8) Heroic (8/8) Normal (8/8)
disturbedguild…com/

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Spanky (Spank#1188)

Hi there Rutro!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:30pm - 9:30pm CST (8:30pm - 10:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647