[H] Illidan 417 6/9M Boomy LFG

Currently on Illidan [H] not looking to xfer. 6/9M BoD 7/8M Uldir with CE in previous expansions.
Looking to join a guild that is progression minded where I can relax and have fun pushing CE every tier. I tried my hand at leading a team this expansion but the BFA attendance boss struck hard and fast.
My availability is preferably weekdays between 7:30 pm - midnight est, but would consider weekends if the fit is right.
I study all fights (test on PTR as well) and know my class well in my opinion. 1400+ IO score 2.2K RBG (DH tank) and am very active on WoW (It is the only game I play).
My btag is monkybizz#1985

1 Like

3/9 Mythic Tues Wed Thurs 10:30-1:30 am central time looking for Boomkin! Isley#11110 if interested!~

Lohnwulf,
Reach out if you want to have a conversation. It’s been a few days, I’m usre a qualified player like yourself has found a home. If not we’re here!

bump this up

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 7/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers/GM listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
Balance Druid
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Mage
MM/BM Hunter
Shadow Priest

- Bench/Depth Healer Class Openings:
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
MW Monk

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 405+ with 43+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: www.warcraftlogs .com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
(Note: Some recent kills are not public yet.)
We are currently 7/9M and 2/2H CoS.

You can apply at: www.assimilation-guild .com

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server). Note: We occasionally add a third day for the core team if we are close on a progression fight, typically Mondays 7-10PM PST

• Battle Tag Contact Info:
    GM - Zedorno#1340