H [Illidan] 248 MW monk/bear LF guild

hey! im a MW heals or bear tank looking for a guild for 9.2. Looking for a good AOTC group that can push into mythic, not looking for CE or anything real hardcore just trying to find a new group of friends to have a good time with.

I have semi hardcore mythic exp from legion but anything more recent is mostly aotc or the first few mythic. Ive been a healing officer so im familiar with managing group cds, callouts, leadership, helping out with other classes, and reviewing logs to help out in any way i can. i also run a lot of mythic plus and arena when im not raiding.

TLDR well rounded player with xp in a variety of classes looking to heal or tank

contact me if this is something your guild is looking for,
Discord, Crucial#4932

Hiya! If you’re open to alliance, we’re still recruiting for H/M progression. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 8-11 EST. A mw would round off our healing comp really well.

Feel free to add me:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

Hi. If you’re content with AOTC and pushing keys, I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC Alliance guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.