[H] Illidan 226 Kyrian HPal 8/10M LF guild

Started SL playing spriest, week 2 AOTC, swapped after a month or so back to healing. CE NYA, 8/10M CN

Hello there Mootyy, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there would love to chat more we have an immediate opening for an hpally on SLG at second intermission currently! Hit me up at cran#1145

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 6/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hello Mootyy,

We are looking to add a solid Holy Paladin to our healing core. I really think you’d be a good fit so take a look at the guild info below and reach out to me if interested.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, consistently mythic raiding. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Ny’alotha and achieved Cutting Edge. Majority of the guild is in our 30s and have work/families to prioritize outside of the game. We are fairly laid back and enjoy having fun with the game but we are serious when it comes to raiding and killing bosses.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule.
We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

The Boys 9/10m(into p3 of sire) is a new raiding guild, returning for Shadowlands. Our core is a group of players who have played together for multiple tiers prior, always obtaining CE. Leadership roles are filled with people having high end raiding experience (US top 3, and US top 100). We are looking to prep for Shadowlands, with strong players looking to finish the tier at a fast pace, with a relax schedule.

Raid Times:
Tues-Thurs 5:30PM PST - 830PM PST
Sunday: optional alt raid/heroic farm

What we’re looking for:

Cutting Edge/ close to Cutting edge experienced players

Strong class knowledge and talent. This means being able to perform mechanics while doing your role well.

Players who come to raid ready. This means consumables as well as fight knowledge. Know the fights prior to the pull, know what to expect.

Team oriented players, this means putting the kill before your parse especially on progression.

Positive attitude. We want friendly individuals who want to game with the boys. Joking around is totally okay, but on progression we want individuals who know how to keep it serious and stay focused.

Individuals who play the game outside of raid. This can be multiple different things whether it’s mythic plus, or hitting some arena, we want people that enjoy the game, not raid loggers.

We are looking primarily for strong Range DPS and Disc/Rsham/Hpal.

Attendance.
We understand that life happens, and this is a video game, but we expect 90% attendance. Remember you have 19 other players relying on you. We want players who are consistent and will stick around, not leave mid tier.

App required, check our WoWprogress

Contact Information

Cody
Discord: cody#1505

Heya,

I’m part of a 2-day 8/10M group (SLG P3) on Tichondrius that’s looking to fill an HPal slot for Sire and 9.1. Add me on bnet if you’re interested in chatting! jayc#11573

Hey Mootyy,

We are currently 8/10M on a 2 night schedule. Tues/Wed from 9-12 EST. Pulling SLG and looking for another healer to round out our core as we continue to push towards CE.

Would love to have a chat, check out our post to see if our community is a fit for what you’re looking for.

Hey Mooty,

My guild is looking for an exceptional healer as we move towards 9.1. We are currently 7/10M and have multiple sub 5% wipes on sludgefist and will probably kill tomorrow. If you are interested, please add me on bnet or discord.

bnet: Steve#18344
discord: IAmSteve#7227

Hey Mootyy!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey there Mootyy!

Last Pull Best Pull Mal’ganis is looking for an Hpal!
We are 8/10 M and raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm-11pm EST.

Discord: lillie#1466
B-Tag: Narcissism#11555
B-Tag: Shal#11574

SHIP IT - US Stormrage
Tues / Thurs 6pm-10pm PST
8/10 M with Grashaal to 59%

illmerica#1459

gl in your search

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)