[H] [Illidan] 11/11H Christian AoTC Guild

[H] - From a Mustard Seed - Illidan
11/11H SotFO
10/10H SoD
10/10H CN

US - Illidan / Horde

About FAMS
We are (From a Mustard Seed), a Christian horde guild established in the Illidan server. We focus on raiding heroic raid content each tier to obtain AoTC. We also run mythic+ keys multiple times through the week, and aim to help fellow members obtain KSM. We LOVE to welcome any roles/classes/specs to our guild. Let us gather together to complete raids and dungeons while praising our God.

Raiding Schedule
6Hr / week
Friday / Monday 8PM - 11PM EST

You can contact me and request an invite,
Battletag: Raine#12444
Reach out to us via Discord
discord.gg/k8YpUCCG
Or Join our cross server/faction Christian WoW in-game community

5 Likes

Hey!

If I weren’t running my own, I’d come join. Bravo to you for making a Christian guild.

Best of luck and Lok’tar Ogar!

1 Like

Thank you, may your days be full of joy.

I would love to game with you folks, you think with the cross-faction function coming in the next few patches will allow alliance and horde to raid/do dungeons together?

1 Like

Our guild is looking foward to cross faction game play, and will be inviting alliance players to join us, whenever it become available.

Hello!

Is there room for players who mainly run PvP content?

God Bless.

1 Like

Hello Corpsefire
As a guild, we do not partipate in PvP content.
I wish you the best in you adventures
God Bless.

Good evening and God bless.

Good afternoon all, and God Bless.

Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”

JOHN 20:21

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

MATTHEW 5:3

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

JOHN 15:13

Righteousness guards the person of integrity, but wickedness overthrows the sinner.

PROVERBS 13:6

I need to switch servers. Im on Twisting Nether and I would like to join this guild when I do.

We also are part of a Christian in game community. It currently has 7 diffrent Christian guilds that are from different servers and factions. We really are looking foward to the new addition to crossfaction play.

Sounds good! I may change servers later this week. I appreciate the response

1 Like

BTAG request sent. disc link is expired, FYI.

Thank you, updating now

1 Like