[H] <I Touch My Guildmates> LF Tank for Normal Castle

Who we are:

We are a new guild of adult friends with day jobs working to build a home together on A52. Most of us are friends from the vanilla WoW days and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us for M+, raiding, Torghast, and possibly PvP. We joke around, make fun of each other, use foul language and don’t take things too seriously as we accomplish our goals.

We won’t be the first or the quickest, but we get things done and have fun doing it. We’re looking to start Castle Nathria if we can find enough like-minded people to fill out the team. The plan is to start off in normal and progress into heroic. If you’re looking for a CE guild, that isn’t us.

What we are looking for Raiding:

• A tank (we have a Druid, so ideally something else).

A raid leader would be great too. Our core group is competent and does not require hand-holding, so the responsibilities wouldn’t be too demanding.

We’re also always looking for more friends who enjoy running M+ or who just want a home to play however you like.

And of course… FYI we touch each other.

Guild: I Touch My Guildmates

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Raid days/times: Tues & Fri 8-1030 pm EST

Atmosphere: 18+, lots of jokes and bad puns. Sense of humor is required. A foul mouth is a plus. Don’t be a douche.

Discord: We’re on discord (wishing it was Vent) most of the time. Will be required for raids and highly encouraged for off-nights. It helps us get to know each other!

If you feel like you’d be a good fit in our little group or have any questions, add us and we’ll talk!

1 Like

Sent you both an add request. My current guild kinda folded so I’m looking for a new place to hang my hat. Look forward to chatting with you.

Sounds great, I added you. I’ll be on later this afternoon and evening. Looking forward to talking!

We are a small guild looking to have fun we like to get stuff done and have a great time come join our ranks