[H] (Hyjal) 406 Fury Warrior LF casual Guild

I am just getting back into BFA after playing quite a bit towards the end of Legion, and am looking for a guild to run some M+ and Normal or Heroic raids. My availability is most weeknights and Saturdays. Just looking for a group to have some fun with and learn new raids and dungeons i havent run yet.

Hey! We are a casual, chill group looking for people, it sounds like we might be a good fit! Pasted below is our recruitment post, feel free to wisper me in game.

:rainbow_flag: Pride of Proudmore is an 18+ LGBTQ+ friendly Alliance guild recruiting for our Wednesday/Thursday 5-7pm pacific US time raid team. We are a casual and diverse group of LGBTQ+ folks and allies spanning a wide range of gender identities. We are mostly focused on getting together, having fun and building community, not aiming to progress too far, although we always have the goal in mind to clear heroic (AOTC happens for some but not all raids). We welcome new folks who have never raided before, even if you need a little help and a few friends to get you geared for things. Don’t be shy, we are friendly!

We would love for you to join our guild on Proudmore, but are also happy to let folks try our team out from other servers. Reply here, or search for Pride of Proudmore in game, and be sure to tell whatever officer you find that you are interested in joining our East Coast raid team.

Not interested in raiding, but still would like to join the guild? We are open to that too!

[H] <Emblem> - Silvermoon - 3/8H - Sun/Mon - LF DPS - Semi Casual Heroic

Raid Times
Sunday 7pm - 10pm EST
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST

About Us

Emblem is a semi-casual heroic guild looking for some DPS to fill out our heroic roster. Guild consists of several mythic raiders who raid on an alt, as well as some more casual members.

Guild provides flasks, and feasts.

We do M+ and we try and ensure everyone gets their 10 done for the week.

Expectations

While the guild is semi-casual, we do expect folks to do their dailies, world quests and rep grinds to ensure their character can perform their best of the player’s ability.

Contact
Cabbage#1972 - Bnet
Cabbage#7826 - Discord

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922