(H) Hunter LFG for TBC Guild - PST - 2 (maybe 3) Nights - After 6pm

Long time hunter looking for a guild for TBC. I am your ONE survival hunter that you need for TBC. I love playing hunter, especially Survival hunter in TBC. Huntering is what I do, its the only class I play and have been playing it for 13+ years now. Looking for a guild of mature individuals who are focused on clearing content 2 nights a week (possibly 3 depending on day) PST evenings, i.e. 6:30pm or later. Also looking for a modified loot council so that there is no loot drama. I’m a working professional with a life, wife, kids and a mortgage so I get that the real world comes first. I’m willing to transfer servers now if you are ready. Please reach out to me if you are interested.

Here’s a link to my armory: https://ironforge.pro/?player=Daradal-Atiesh

We might be a bit to early? post anyways to give you options

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/server-first-1515naxx-99-aq-heartseeker-a-invoke-rank-17-na-kt-kill-lfm-tbc/174426

Hey Please check us out & consider joining :slight_smile:

H|Mankrik-US|PvE|Reduxx |Raid Times T/W/Th 8p – 12a ST |Loot Council

About Us
Reduxx is recruiting for the Burning Crusade. We are a group of friends returning to an era of the game when it meant so much for us. But we need more people to fill in our roster goals. We plan to be on the more serious side when it comes to raid time. But overall a very fun group of people.

Raid Times
In TBC raid times will be Tues/Wed/Thurs 8p-12a ST. This will accommodate a fast start to the content and clearing it in a timely manner. With days dropping as content is on farm and ramping as new content releases. During the remainder of classic once we have a roster built, we can setup some test raids in MC/BWL to get a feel for one another. But one step at a time.

Loot System
Reduxx will be using lessons learned from past experiences in other guilds to build a custom Loot Council system. Designed to alleviate counseling and potential loot disputes during raid. We strongly feel raid time is for raiding and loot has plenty of time before hand to be discussed. During the remainder of Classic content any raiding done as a guild will be using a simple soft reserve system.

Recruitment Needs
Currently everything! the core leadership itself are switching to a tank and healing role respectively from the roles they were previously playing during classic and most of our friends joining us in TBC have not played classic themselves. With that said we are open to new transfer, people just starting out and wish to raid in TBC, or even people wanting to reroll from their current mains to new mains for TBC. Socials also welcome to come and give life to this new guild.

Contact Us
Discord Aurkus#6015 or Rouna#9546
in-game at Aurkus or Rouna
Battlenet Aurkus#11631 or Rouna#1380
Reduxx Discord https://discord.gg/rWcemyTTWs

Can’t wait to hear from you. Welcome to Reduxx!

Hey Dara-

Hit me up on discord and we can chat.

Djuuka#1750

Thank you! I’ll reach out this weekend.

Thank you but I don’t think I can make those times. I see you are both EST so the times won’t work for me. They are Just a bit early for me, but thank you!