[H] Hunter LF 9.1 Guild

I am a returning legion mythic raider looking for a guild to raid and push keys with. I am willing to put in the time and effort to catch up in 9.1, I just don’t have anyone to play with anymore. Please give me the home I’m looking for, mostly looking for a heroic guild that dabbles in mythic for now.

1 Like

Hey Skeeboogie, we could use a hunter! Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

hey, hit me up if you’re still looking for a home. we’re looking for a MM hunter if ya like that spec.

[US] [Zul’jin] Wed/Sun 930pm-1230am EST

is recruiting for its Mythic raid team. Come join us as we push hard in Heroic/Mythic Sanctum of Domination in 9.1!

We raid 2 nights a week from 930-1230 EST Wednesdays and Sundays for progression with an optional fun run on fridays.

More details below. Please reach out to us if you are interested in joining our team or have any questions.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Recruitment Needs

3-4 ranged DPS - Boomkin, Mage, MM hunter, Spriest
1 melee DPS - havoc demon hunter
1 healer - Holy Paladin
Primary Raid Schedule

Wednesday: 930 pm - 1230 pm EST Server
Sunday: 930 pm - 1230 pm EST server
9.x Progression

Castle Nathria - 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10 mythic
Expectations

High Attendance
Being prepared to wipe
Motivated to help others
Willing to improve, can take constructive criticism
We sometimes extend Raid ID/lock-out when pushing hard on progression
Discord
Can handle people who try to be funny
Mature and serious for raiding, but realize it is a game and its meant to be fun so that’s what we do.
Noteworthy Things

We do M+ daily and are always helping each other to get gear.
There’s ALWAYS people on doing a wide variety of things from legacy raids for transmog, to mythics, to pvp, and achievement runs.
We can take the game seriously and have fun at the same time.
We will talk with and help you if you are under-performing. no judgement after all, the skill isn’t the class, it’s the person.
We are focused on getting to and getting as far as we can in Mythic raiding but not at the cost of fun. we will not be a hardcore guild that yells at mistakes but we do expect your best performance because that’s what we’ll bring with us.
Contact Info
If interested, please reach out to us anytime:

Discord - Stratosfear#8665
Bnet - jmac1984#1572

Discord - iMute#2379
Bnet - iMute#11380

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 2 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Check us out!

Hey, I’m the GM for on Bleeding Hollow. We’ve got a spot for you on our raid team. We achieved AOTC and some casual mythic progress last tier. You can join the guild, or just hop in our discord and come for raid nights, whatever works for you. If you’re interested contact me on discord, JP Meningitis#7669

Hey Skeeboogie,

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation as well as welcome the competition with Hunter DPS. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things. We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.
Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hello Skeeboogie,

I would like to offer up [Cursed Guild], where we aren’t just a Horde, but a home as well.

We would love to have you join us and learn about the mechanics and raid. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm - 10pm Eastern.

We can definitely help you dip your feet back in the raiding waters. We are AOTC focused though, so if you want to progress in mythic raiding we could help you launch to your next point. We have members who are active in a few communities that do progression raiding, and definitely have connections that can help you find where you want to be. (We just hope it would be with us)

If this sounds interesting at all to you, or if you want to ask me questions please feel free to reach out to me,
Discord: Multispork#8293
BNet: Multispork#1187

Good Luck, I hope you find your home

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 2/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Guess what everyone 9.1 is coming soon !!! For anyone interested please reach out as everyone will be given a fair chance to prove themselves come the Mythic roster.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey Skeeboogie, please feel free to check out my recruitment post The High Ground

We’re a group of AOTC/KSM players who intend to dabble, as you say, in mythic :slight_smile: It sounds like a great fit if you’re willing to swap to Alliance!

Btag: Mosmig#1435

Give me a holler sometime on Discord!