(H) Hpriest Looking for raiding guild for AQ

About me:

Starting Classic Day one and played every day up tell 2 months into BWL as i took a break due to work/pandemic etc. Got up to rank 10 in pvp and helped multiple people on server get there rank 14 titles.

Look me up on Warcraft logs…
Kamikos on Heartseeker

And

Kamiko on benediction

Held my own, was one of the top healers anywhere i went and would love to get back to that, and would love to find a group and get into AQ swinging.

I currently work 10:30 am- 7 pm. PST so raid team would need to start after that. commute to and from work is only 5 mins so take that into count also…

willing to xfer anywhere for the right team and group of people to hang out with.

Add my btag Kamikos#11792 for more info

Thanks

Kami

If you don’t find anything in the evening, we raid and are finished before your work day starts, might leave you tired at work though and IRL should come first.

Kamiko,

We could use you in our guild for sure. You seem like the type of player we are looking for. Newley reformed guild just moved to Skeram. Solid group of core players that has cleared all content AQ40/Naxx included. Looking for people like yourself, that want to push content, have a great time doing it, and do it at a very very high skill level.

Would love a chance to talk with you, there’s also possible leadership positions avail currently. Let me know.

Mizu#1309 on disc