{H} Hpriest LF raiding guild

found a home thanks!

1 Like

Hey. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 2/11M and AotC, and we’re looking for a healer. We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 eastern. We’re casually serious, joking on trash but serious on bosses. Lets talk!

On Bnet I’m Wrathblood#1742 and on Discord I’m Wrath#3004.

I sent you a friend request on Battle.net, feel free to hit me up. We are Refresh on Thrall and are actively recruiting for Season 4 on the Horde side. I’ll keep it brief, we are AOTC focused at the moment. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12pm EST. Both times are not required if you have a conflict with one of them. Feel free to message me on Battle.net for more information. Cheers!

Hey there, we’d be interested in adding a solid Holy Priest to our roster! I’ll leave all our info below but I also sent a btag request as well, as one of the healers myself I always look forward to meeting new healer buddies! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hey :smiley:

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

sent a friend request on bnet