(H) HPriest Fire Mage Hunter 3/8M LF Guild

435 Holy Priest (NO DPS OFF SPEC!!!)
439 Fire Mage
433 MM Hunter
all 65 necks
Horde Only

8/8H 3/8M 10% on Ashvane (before it’s nerf). Would like an active guild that does keys together as well as raiding.

Okay, here’s the deal, I’m looking for a guild where the people are at least somewhat social, have a bit of a sense of humor (I would rather wipe all night with people I like then kill things with people I don’t), and has a key community.

Weekday evenings preferred, start time after 8:30 pm eastern, ending no later then 1am eastern.

In exchange we’ll be prepared, show up on time, bring our own consumables, know the fights, attend 99.9% of the raids and we’re looking for a guild to stay in…for a long long long time.

I feel like that should be easy enough…

Right?

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Just to reiterate guys, the holy priest DOES NOT dps and we are NOT willing to break up our group :heart:

Hey Sataraa!

JOGK on Thrall is 3/8M in need of replacing some players lost to Classic. I’d love to chat. You can contact me using the info below. We’re a guild that’s part of a larger general gaming community that has many active and social members for just about anything you’re looking for. We have people on at all times of the day/night running keys and socializing. Here’s a little more info about us:

Raid Days/Times: Tu/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST (6 hours)
Current Progression: 3/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Zambistical#6438 (discord) / Zambistical#11130 (btag)
Application: (use chrome or the guilded app) //http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARm90emR?i=v4D6MOqm
WoWProgress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/JOKG
Warcraftlogs: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/jokg

Thanks for your time,
Zamb

Hey would love to chat! Hit me at Cran#1145 can offer immediate spots to all 3 of you and I believe our raid times fit perfectly!

You should come check us out! We could use all 3 of you!

If you guys are able to start 30 minutes earlier I think we’d be a good fit. Currently 4/8M with decent Orgozoa attempts. Sent a discord request as well. Spam to follow.

Recently transferred from Black Dragonflight Horde. We are previously known as Echelon.

Currently recruiting:
– HIGH PRIORITY:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Disc Priest

– LOW PRIORITY:
Death Knight (DPS)
Hunter

About Us
Upper Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Thrall in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Upper Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since its inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each other’s throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule, it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Guild Contact
Discord: h ttps://discord.gg/w8v7aUZ
Apply directly at h ttps://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62

If you would like to reach out to an officer regarding recruitment, please contact:
Tiorda (Adroit#1747 Bnet/Tiorda#2319 Discord), Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Ardezar (Jason#1550) or Taterstots (Taters#1520).

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, Za’qul at 1%, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Still talking to people :slight_smile:

Hittin you up on discord!

3/8 M - we’re pretty goofy, but our main goal is CE.

8-11PM PST (so 11-1AM your time, which sounds like right just at your cutoff). Lemme know if this works for you or you wanna chat some more.

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

Id like to chat about bringing you guys in, ill leave our info below and reach out via discord.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

You might like our guild. :slight_smile: