(H) Hpally LF Guild w/ pve and pvp in mind. xfer ready

Hi, my hpally is on a currently on a dying server and I am looking to possibly xfer out soon. Looking for strong pve guild that also likes to wpvp/bg. Can provide logs. Willing to discuss more in disc.

selorkie#11481 (Btag)
Send me an add and we can talk a bit more, 3/10M guild tues/Thurs 8-11 EST LF a pally healer. Strong long standing guild.

Hey there Reck! We’re a pve orientated guild who are starting to branch out to pvp (mostly rated battlegrounds) if you’re interested. Here’s our full spam below with my contact details, but hmu if any of this seems like it might be up your alley!

Please contact me on bnet @ Menolikeu#1507 4/10m guild lf healers 6:30pm-9:30pm central Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Thursdays optional.

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

5/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 5/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

Skilled Healer (with DPS OS)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET