[H] Hpally 236 LF H/C M Raiding Guild

Hello all! , I’m looking for a guild that is progressing through raid content and trying to get cutting edge every tier. Played a Unh Dk most of this expac then switched to Hpally this patch and have been loving it , i healed throughout all of bfa and such so, I’m comfortable doing it. I can make most days and time, Want to stay horde but if convinced i can consider transferring and what not. Been raiding since tbc clearing content and doing endgame things. Add my Btag/discord for any links to logs/raider io or have questions, thank you.

Btag: xJaysun#1607
Discord: Jaysun™#2082

Hi Fifth! We are looking for a holy pally for progression…currently 3/10M.

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey fifth, I tried to add you on discord but it keeps saying invalid ID. I’d love to talk to you about our raid team. We’re a mythic progression guild with the hopes of achieving CE. If you’re interested to talk more please contact me on either discord or bnet.

Discord-Unkindledone#6398

Bnet-Unkindledone#1606

Would love a great HPally App!

Hey,

We are currently looking to pick up a strong Holy Paladin and think you would be a perfect fit for our guild! Below is all of our guild information if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Name: Next Pull For Sure
Server: Mal’Ganis [Horde]
Progression: 1/10M, 9/10H SoD
Times: Sat/Sun 7-10pm CST.

BTAG: Owlkaboom#1536
Discord: owlkaboom#1245

If interested please apply below!

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz3ekU2DoQ8FbmJXegEyUOA-ChQSJnkn8m6KAjXpsD2XEsA/viewform
Recruitment Thread: [H] 3/10M SoD Weekend Raiding Guild LFM Mythic Oriented Raiders
WCL Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/575069

Hi Jaysun!

on Mal’Ganis is looking for a healer to fill out our core for mythic progression. Depending on your goals and schedule, we might be what you’re looking for! Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

Hey bud we are looking for a Holy pally for our heroic / Casual mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde we are 10/10N and 6/10H I sent you a battle.net request but you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or my Battle.net tag is Sig#11142

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all classes for Shadowlands. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Currently 9/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic. We have a second run for alts on the weekend for those interested.
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#6451