(H) HPaladin looking for Guild

399 Holy Paladin looking for a guild for mythic+. I wouldn’t mind getting into some more raiding, but my main interest is mythic+ and running higher keys.

Server transfers aren’t a concern, but would love to find a new home with a group of people with the same mindset

I appreciate all the guilds reaching out with there guild info. I should have mentioned my main availability which is Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights. I also play throughout the day, but those nights I’m 100% open.

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 7/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Mistweaver, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as anyone who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting and accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or NightHawk#13132 or Discord allymental#1799 or Jediswag#9000

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 2/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest, Warlock,
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

Virtual Chaos - Thrall (Horde)
1-2 M+ groups running per night, usually 7-10pm Eastern time, ish. You can find me on .io I’m the healer for the top group.
We also raid Friday and Saturday 7-10pm and would love more people to work on Heroic BfD with us.

Hit up our Raid Leader PapaTaco#1390 (that’s not me)

Hi Corvumn!
Our guild does raiding and m+! We try to push keys and make sure all guildies get at least a +10 in before the week is over. Right now we could def. use a good heals for m+ pushing!

Do Not Release
9/9N 3/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK

Heals:
*Resto Shaman
*Monk

The average ilvl of the Heroic+ Progression raid group is 400. The ideal candidate would be no more than 5 item lower - however, we will consider other awesome players. A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Leadership to wrangle 20 people from all over the world together to take down mythic bosses
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345, or Angel#11564