[H] How is Turalyon? / LF Guild? - Nvm, found other options

Update 5/13 - Found another home, thanks!

TL;DR - 3+ returning players LF Horde Guild with raiding, casual activities, and community. 2 previous Heroic raiders (MoP); 1 Holy Paladin (usually Ret off-spec), 1 probably a Hunter spec (raided on Hunter / Warrior previously). 3rd is a casual caster DPS stand-in lf community with us. Have some irl friends that may join us, but have not played before or are casual.

Returning to the game after a long hiatus with two good friends and we’re looking to get involved with a guild again. Unfortunately our previous raiding guild and friends either no longer raid / play, or it’s been too long and we can’t track them down. After poking around a bit, Turalyon seemed to have a good swath or raiding / progression guilds, a decent balance faction-wise for PvP / competition, and good population but wanted to post in here and get an idea how people like it as a server and all. We’re currently Lightbringer Alliance due to our previous raiding team, but we all started Horde and want to return.

I’m one of the raiders, typically on https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/lightbringer/mistsiege/pve/raids or Mistofavalon-Lightbringer (Same name / class on Turalyon as well) the other is https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/lightbringer/visperion/pve/raids and PlzHealMe-Lightbringer. Obviously it’s been a few years, and we’ve already started looking into the class changes and current meta, but our mechanics are solid and we’re eager to get up to speed before Shadowlands.

We’re all East Coast, typically all of us are playing by around 6pm through 8p-1a depending on person / day / schedule, but raid times in the 6p-9p-ish timeframe would be ideal and most days other than Tuesday and Saturday (can flex Sat on occasion, but not a regular day). All around age 30, pretty easy-going and open minded.

Mistsiege#1412 on Discord, not 100% sure what else I should be looking for or if there is other information people typically look for, so hit me up.