[H] House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Hi all,

Happy Monday, still looking for members to join us!

Hi, looking for more raiders to join us and get ready for 8.2

Hi all,

Looking for more, thanks!

Looking for more!

Hi all,

Happy mother’s day! House of Zug still looking for more raider!

Hi all,

Looking for more! Check us out!

Hi all,

Looking for more raiding progression!

Hi,

Still looking for more to join our core raid team!

Hi,

Come join our core raid team!

Hey there

Still looking for more raiders to finish ATOC CoS and for 8.2!

Hi everyone,

We are still looking for more members to join our core raid group!

Come check us out!

Hi,

Looking for range dps especially mages and dps with a healer off spec! Come check us out!

Hello. My friend and I have been pushing +10s for some time and we are looking to get into a “more casual” guild. We are both 405+. My friend is a pretty solid tank with not very much raiding experience and I used to do a lot of mythic raiding back in the day (quit due to school). We are looking for a HEROIC CLEARING guild that runs a couple of times a week. Times don’t matter too much but we are thinking weekday raiding. I don’t really mind how fast/slow the guild is, but my personal goal is to get ahead of the curve every tier (have not missed one since starting). We also love mythic plus so those that want to push keys is a plus.
I have had too many guilds break up due to the “lets try out mythic raiding” and its just not the enivorment we are looking for. A social guild that kills bosses :slight_smile:

Hello. My friend and I have been pushing +10s for some time and we are looking to get into a “more casual” guild. We are both 405+. My friend is a pretty solid tank with not very much raiding experience and I used to do a lot of mythic raiding back in the day (quit due to school). We are looking for a HEROIC CLEARING guild that runs a couple of times a week. Times don’t matter too much but we are thinking weekday raiding. I don’t really mind how fast/slow the guild is, but my personal goal is to get ahead of the curve every tier (have not missed one since starting). We also love mythic plus so those that want to push keys is a plus.
I have had too many guilds break up due to the “lets try out mythic raiding” and its just not the enivorment we are looking for. A social guild that kills bosses :slight_smile:

tl:dr dk and mage 410+ | looking for aotc guild (not interested in mythic) | we are not willing to transfer faction or server - area 52 only | mythic plus pushing is a plus | tank is willing to go unholy but tanking is preferred

Hi Hahasup/Alluness,

Thank you for your interest, sounds like House of Zug might be a good fit for you both! Reach out to either myself Scryed#1908 on BNET or our GM Atian#1526 BNET Direglaive#2356 in discord or give us a shout in game and we can chat in detail.

Chat with you soon!

Hi,

Looking for more members to join our core raid team, check us out! Have a great weekend!

Still looking for more core raiders, especially rdps and dps with healer off spec!

Hi all,

Looking for exceptional dps to come join the fun at the House of Zug!! Check us out!

Hi all,

Looking for great ppl to join our raid team… especially rdps and dps w/ healing off spec. Check us out!

Hi all,

Still looking for some great raiders to join our core raid team!