[H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10MC 1/1Ony

General Information
:hourglass: Hourglass is a top 100, hardcore, horde PvE raiding guild located on the Atiesh server. We were formed by two friends, Yagi and Bakugo, who had been raiding together for quite some time during retail and ultimately decided to push classic content at a harder progression rate. We are currently recruiting other like-minded individuals for classic raiding going forward for both our main team, and our new second team. As a reminder, we are a hardcore guild and all raiders are expected to live up to our guilds standards and expectations; we also ask that all of our raiders always put the guilds needs above their own individual WoW needs.

Raid days and times
:small_orange_diamond: Team One: Saturday and Sunday 6pm PST - 10pm PST
:small_blue_diamond: Team Two: Saturday and Sunday 6pm PST - 10pm PST
all of our raids scheduled can possibly go over scheduled time. this is due to factors such as top 100 clears, server first, or horde first kills. sometimes we may raid a different scheduled day as well - however, we will always inform the raid group and get everyone’s opinion before moving forward.

Progression
:small_orange_diamond: Team One
10/10MC US 80, World 200, Horde 65
1/1 Onyxia US 160, Horde 61

Loot Distribution
:small_blue_diamond: Loot Council
we use a loot council system that takes into account: BiS upgrades, attendance, contribution, upgrades in general, attendance, ability to prioritize targeting, and assignments. we run a pretty generous loot council - guild masters are also limited on special drops, such as mounts and legendaries, to keep everything as fair as possible. however, we will always do loot in a way that will benefit the raid team in the most possible way.

Voice Communication
:small_orange_diamond: Discord
we use discord for all of our voice communication during raid times. you are required to be in discord during all scheduled guild events. we also use discord for contact, missing raid, being late, logs, etc.

:bookmark_tabs: General Raiding Requirements

• Class Knowledge: Knowing the ins and outs of your class and being able to play optimally, with little mistakes.
  • Attendance: We have a 75% attendance requirement. This means we ask all raiders to attend 6/8 raids a month. If you are going to be late/miss a raid day, you are required to post out in our discord channel.
  • All Guild members are required to link BOE epics in guild chat for even distribution to the guild.
  • If you are under-performing, or not living up to our raid standards, you will be sat until you come up to par with the rest of the guild.
  • Be respectful and courteous to your fellow raiders and be able to take constructive criticism well.

:receipt: Recruitment

:small_blue_diamond: Team One

• Tanks: Filled
  • Heals: Filled
  • DPS: Filled

:small_orange_diamond: Team Two

• Tanks: Warrior OT
  • Heals: Priest
  • DPS: Rogue, Mage, Lock, Shadow Priest, Enh Shaman, Warrior

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications currently
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Social Guild Master, Raid Lead Assist, Loot Master
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Raiding Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Raid Leader

Join us as we begin our pre-raid gearing and prepare to tackle Molten Core!

1 Like

got our first 60s

buuuumpity

1 Like

Gear up for raids with us!

1 Like

Need some deeps!

1 Like

bumpity bump bump

1 Like

looking for more dps to raid with us

Still need a few more DPSers!

1 Like

60 mages pleeeeease you get into every group i promise

1 Like

currently looking for more healers at this point in time

Come get in on the good times!

1 Like

Think i posted this in an old thread before, BUT, I’m a 60 Druid who is mostly preBIS for both Bear and Resto. I’m definitely interested. Raid times are perfect for me. Still working on ony attunement. I’m at the part where I need eyes, if that matters.

1 Like

LF more people to try and round out a second raiding team