[H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony

Getting closer to the game releasing. Looking for some more raiders

Less than 13 days to go! We’re still looking for some raiders!

1 Like

Bumping for some great people (and an active Discord). Come raid with us!

2 Likes

Looking for mainly ranged DPS at this point and warriors. A few classes are now listed under limited going forward due to being almost filled out.

Sent you a btag request. Looking to fill a warlock role if you guys still have room.

We do still have room, however, I have not received a request from you.
My btag is MakkachinSox#1572

Macc offers Chick Fil A sandwiches upon joining!

1 Like

Looking for some priest pals to share my wands with!

1 Like

and mage pals to steal wands from the priests

1 Like

can confirm.

Less than 10 days remaining! We only need a few more priests, mages, and warriors and we’re ready for raid!

1 Like

Looking for some more dudes

I love you all.

1 Like

Or like, chicks too, man.

1 Like

Will you guys accept people with no experience? I plan on playing warrior, but I’ve purposely avoided playing on private servers and am looking forward to playing really hardcore in a “new” game. I want to play at a high level and don’t wanna join all these boring casual guilds on the server.

1 Like

I wouldn’t see why not, with the understanding that classic plays much slower than retail does.

I never played private servers, so I won’t remember every little detail from 13-14 years ago when I did do it. In the end, I mythic raided / cutting edge raided on retail, so I know what goes into raiding and that’s all that really matters, because classic is, mechanically, a much simpler game until you get to late AQ40 / Naxx where I would expect the difficulty to feel “good”.

our GMs seem pretty cool, just message them on discord!

1 Like

Absolutely. As Presea said, we are super cool, and classic/vanilla wow is more about the teamwork involved in taking down a boss more-so than the actual experience needed. As long as you’re willing to put in the effort and try, we are willing to give you a shot.

1 Like

Hey there! Guild looks great, exactly what a friend and I are looking for. I sent discord friend requests to seek a little more information about the guild and the raid team. Looking forward to talking

cow

Make sure to reach out to Macc!

I hope to see you soon! :slight_smile: