[H] Holy Priest/Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Came back to WoW a few months ago. ive pretty much done nothing expect for Mythic plus. Looking to get back into progression raiding.

Looking for something anytime 5pm PST and after.

Priest 479 Ilvl Rogerrabblt - Area52
Paladin 471 ilvl Widepeposad - illidan
Paladin is a bit newer, farmed all the echoes i need for next Tuesdays IE. Also open to other healers, whatever is needed.

Progression currently is only 3/12 from pugging.

Have previous raid experience in WoLTK, MoP, and Legion. Raided hardcore and pushed current content. No problem studying and researching each fight.

Hey there. We are looking for a flex healer, but your interest in us will likely depend on whether or not you are ok swapping between DPS and heals.

Ideally we would like a Priest to push progression that can then flip to Shadow as needed.

More about us below, but happy to discuss and see if we are a mutual fit.

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

1 Like

Hey Saltminer! I’m with Werepanda. Come chat with us!

Hey there! My name is Flame and I am the guild recruiter for a now 4/12 M progression guild. We are looking for both of these classes, especially a holy paladin.
If interested you can reach out in game at CorporalDrew#1704 or on discord at Flamasious#3723

Hello Saltminer, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on previous server but now on Area 52 Horde are looking to round our roster out.

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We are raiding to prepare for Shadowlands.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 5/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi there saltminer,

We are currently looking for a holy pally for our main raid team. Below is some more info, hope to hear from you so we can chat

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p server. Optional Heroic Weekend Raid. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Recruiting:
Rdps (all classes)
Healer (pref. Pally)
Tank (off-tank)

Doctersauce#1397 - me
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Hey there! Welcome back to the game. Im with knightowls a newer guild but showing lots of promise. Currently recruiting healers and dps to fill up our core to start mythic. Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us

Violence Speed Momentum [US][H][Illidan]

New Mythic Weekend PM (EST) Raiding guild building for CE push and a easy transition into Shadowlands.

First raid was 6/3/20 and we 1 shot 3/12 and brought Shad to 30%. The 4th was an off day due to the holiday but we’re back to pushing this Friday!

Raid times are FRI/SAT 8pm-12am Est

And we’re currently recruiting Ranged DPS and healers (HPriest/Shaman preferred) with Mythic experience to fill our core raid team.

If interested please add my on Discord @ lyonz#4148

We would be very interested in your priest! Get in touch if you like what you see :slight_smile:

Hey there! :wave: Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS and 1 healer. There’s one potential tank slot open depending on the applicant. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please