[H] Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

I’ve just started playing my Horde holy priest (ilvl 349 currently), and I’m looking for a guild progressing through heroic and/or mythic content. I also run keystones a lot. :slight_smile:

My main is Alliance, but my guild is on a dead realm and has stopped progressing through Uldir. I’m currently 2/8M, 8/8H on my main, which is also a holy priest. (Heartbreak on Quel’dorei if you want to look me up).

I’m not super hardcore, and I’m definitely not elitist, but I know my class and Uldir pretty well, and am more than happy finding a guild still progressing through heroic content. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Interested? Hit me up: Sedanis#1483

Tribe gaming is a group of working professionals in our 20s-30s focused on Herioc AOTC. We can’t play 40hrs a week any more, but we play hard when online!

Looking to add 1-2 Healers to our crew of 20ish regulars. Particularly interested in Holy Paladin, Disc Priest or Mistweaver to avoid duplication but open to all heals.

We tend to clear Heroic in Tuesday and Wednesday and do a full Normal run on Thursday to help lower geared folks. Raids start at 8:30pm EST.

Hello. If you are still looking for a guild. we are looking for a holy priest currently for our progression team. We are 7/8H and raid on Tues/Thurs 9-11pm eastern.

If you would like to talk further then whisper me in game on Kalvarius or hit me up on BNet Kalvarius#1559

Heartbreak, I am the GM of Phoenix and we are currently recruiting. We are currently looking for holy priest. Please add me on bnet at Alumas#1567. I would love to discuss with you and possibly joining Phoenix. Below is a bit about us. We have a progression run and an alt run we do each week. Alt run is on sat.

When do we raid?
Raid nights are from 8-11 Tues and Thurs.

What do we expect from raiders?
We expect raiders know their class and do prior research to fights. To treat others with respect and to have fun. We want our raiders to ask questions and to be punctual to each raid night.

What can you expect from us?
We offer guild repairs and provide flask and food during raid events. You can expect a low stress enjoyable guild environment that is accepting of individuals of all walks of life. We promote a guild that is accepting and willing to help raiders learn and grow. Most importantly you can expect to have fun and laugh.

We are a very active guild that runs Mythic + and raids and is currently looking to get high end pvp going.

If Phoenix sounds like a place you would enjoy feel free to add my Btag Alumas#1567 and inquire for more information.

Hey there,are you still looking for a guild?

We r a casual heroic progression guild. Currently at 5/8H in need to add more to our roster. We do run mythic plus throughout thr week ans we encourage all members to run too.

If u r interested check us out:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-guild-recruitment

Greetings Heartbreak! If you haven’t located a permanent home, look me up. XRaided raid T/Th 9pm to 11pm EST. We are 1/8M and 8/8H. We are laidback but focused group looking to have fun and down content. We also run Mythic+ on off nights. Hit me up @ ganderin4620@1637.

I look forward to hearing from you!!