(H) Holy Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Quick: 470 12/12H Holy Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild.

Long: Raided 25 Man content in Wrath and left during Cata. Came back in BFA during the end of EP. Im 12/12 Heroic Nyalotha (Farm) and really wanting to get back into some more challenging content. I’m competent, learn mechanics well, and able to take feedback.
Interested feel free to message me on Discord: BoomCheck#5264

Hey man, sent a request. Don’t know if you’re interested in new guilds but if you are then I’d love to chat. I’ll leave the spam below lol

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795

Hello,
We are Sublime, a horde guild on Hyjal. Currently 4/12M, raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10pst. We are a laid back, yet serious Mythic guild looking to round out our roster to finish out BFA and move into Shadowlands. We also run M+ dungeons throughout the week and have an optional alt night on Fridays at the same time.

Would love to have a chat with you if you are interested, my disc is Devana#8731.
Look forward to hearing from you

Hey there Patched!