[H] Holy Pally 11/12M LF Mythic Raiding Guild to finish BfA and SL

I’ve been playing WoW since Classic and strictly Holy Pally since the end of WotLK.

I have multiple ATOC, and CEs. BfA was my most played expansion and I have had trouble finding a good fit for a raiding guild. Many guilds I’ve been in have fallen apart in prog, others have burnt me out due to toxicity or overall not enjoying specific raid environments.

My prog for this tier is 11/12M, we got Nzoth to 20% in week 6 before I stopped playing to due Raid Leader toxicity. I am currently Horde on Illidan, looking to stay on Horde but am willing to server xfer.

LOOKING FOR:

• A raiding guild with multiple CEs and a roster that has remained mostly intact during tiers.
  • A guild that is open to inviting different people to M+ or to PVP with them, rather than only running with set groups within a guild.
  • A guild where people are friendly, and don’t only keep to themselves.

Hit me up on discord PM so we can chat.

Tens#7575

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

App or Add!

10k a year plus commission plus bonuses - car and phone package - whisper me for invite you cute paladin.

Hi Zalzy

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.