(H) Holy Paladin looking for mythic raiding guild

On Bleeding Hollow preferably. Currently 2/10M with experience on Hungering. 218ilvl with previous CE experience in past expansions.

Hello Tal,

- Horde on the server Hyjal
Tue/Thur 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) with optional Sunday raid
Current Progression is 2/10M and 10/10H. Nya - 12/12M
Currently we are looking to add a H Pally to our healing group. Would love to get some more info from you. I understand we are not on Bleeding Hollow, but if our times match up i’d love to chat some! Feel free to add my btag @ Delgalo#1485

Hope to hear from you! - Del

Hey, I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. I think we’re behind the progression you’re looking for at 9/10 H but I figured I’d post here anyways. We’re looking to fill out a couple more spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If interested and you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:

Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hi there

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

Hey Tal, My guild is in the market for a good healer for myth prog starting next week.

We are having a trial run for raiders tonight at 8:30pm est. I would love you have you along for the ride.

Throw me a friend request in game or in discord and let me know if you have any questions.

Bnet: Icicicle#1849
Discord: Icicicle#0237

Hi would love to chat more can offer an instant spot currently 3/10M. Hit me at Cran#1145 to chat more.

Hey Tal, We’re looking to add a holy paladin to our team. If you’re open to alliance and interested by the info below then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] AotC & 5/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Tal,

Faction: Horde

Server: Tichondrius

Castle Nathria 9/10H

Ny’alotha Progression: 10/12M

Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 7:30 - 10:00 EST

Alt Runs: Sunday Night 7:00 EST

Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

++Recruitment Needs:++

Tank: No Need

Healer: Any Healer Perf Pally

DPS: Ranged Perf Warlock,Boomkin

​Flex: Priest

++What We Offer++

~ Strong and experienced leadership.

~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.

~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.

~ A fun laid back atmosphere.

~ We are an alt friendly guild.

++What We Expect++

~ ++Preparation:++ Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.

(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)

~ ++Class Knowledge++: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.

~ ++Dependability:++ We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.

~ ++Communication:++ Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.

~ ++Attitude:++ Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.

~ ++System Requirements:++ Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.

Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

Please Contact

​Discord: Tabberthy#7009 - treyhigh1987#0679 - James#8960 - Carnage#6888 - Demonsfearr#4267

Btag: Tab#11823 - Trey#1181 - Banjokazooi#1341 - Carnage986#1732 - Demonsfearr#1407

Hey we are in search of a Hpal to finish off our healing comp. We are on Bleeding Hollow - Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 Est - 10/10h 1/10m
Add me on bnet - Br33zE#1594 or Discord - Br33ze420#9584

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Boomkin
  • Aff warlock

Heals

• Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid
  • Disc Priest

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
7/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV