[H] <Hold S> Wed/Sun 5/10m recruiting dps and heals for prog

Hi all, Hold S is recruiting primarily for raiding and m+. The current members of the guild have been playing with each other for years. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore guild looking for players who want to raid twice a week and clear high end content.

We’re looking for people who will be active outside of raids. If you plan to ONLY do raids this is not the guild for you. We have m+ groups going daily.

We can still use most classes BUT the ones we are missing now and need are
-unholy DK
-Boomkins
-affliction warlocks
-resto shaman
-possibly other ranged dps

Our raid schedule is Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30 pm EST. If we’re close to clearing the whole raid or downing a boss staying past the scheduled time would be preferable.

Requirements we’re looking for:

Have a similar or close progression to ours.

Be friendly and have fun, no egos or getting angry. We all want to progress together.

Be able to take and give criticism, we all want to improve and clear content together!

If you’re interested feel free to add me on Discord or bnet.

Discord = Darling#3952

Battle.net = wildr0y#11676

2 Likes

Come join us for mythic progression! If you can’t find our guild you can find our wowprogress on Tichondrious guild Overthrow. We’re in the process of transferring everyone over today!

Early mornin’ bump. Come grind Mythic with us!

Going to do an alt heroic raid tonight while everyone is transferring over. Come join us for mythic prog Wednesday!

Big boop!!!

Raiding this week need dps and a healer!

Let’s get them mythic kills bois

Need most dps for raids!

Need dps for raid!

Need more dps for mythic raid tomorrow!

Beep boop.

Some dps slots have opened up! We are 3/10 right now and best pull on inerva is 2%. Come prog with is!

Come raid with us. Still need dps.

still looking for dps and a dps/heal.

looking for a few dps still for mythic prog!

221 UH DK on Area-52 looking for a guild that raids between the days of sunday - wednesday east coast have 3/10 M exp add me in game for more info Arthus#12378

I’m Holy/Shadow and am looking. 215 to 217 iLvl depending on set. 2/10M and KSM.
#Raiyyn#11177 (BNet)
#Raiyyn#3489 (Disc)

looking for competitive dps still.

Still looking for dps!

Need a few dps for mythic prog!