[H] <Hexonyx> Dawn Raid - Sat/Sun 9AM-12PM Server, 8/10M, LFRaiders

Raid Team Information

Hi there. I RL the Dawn Raid team of Hexonyx.

This team’s goal is to work toward CE every tier, in a positive and usually relaxed environment :). We went 12/12M NYA, and 9/10M CN.

We are looking for reliable, performance-oriented members to join our core roster. We are most interested in ensuring that your goals for what you want out of raid align with the raid’s goals, and that you bring a positive attitude. But if you have a positive attitude, and want a friendly group of people to progress with on some CE end bosses, let us know :slight_smile:

We only raid 6 hours a week, and it’s at an odd time, but we established a goal to full clear mythic content (CE) every tier. To this end, if you are wanting to be part of the core team, strong attendance is required and you must let us know when you will be out. We manage attendance/roster through discord as well as a website, so a heads up is crucial to ensuring you’re not letting 19+ other people down by missing. Life does happen, and we all know that, just let someone know that life happened :). We try not to maintain a bench of more than 2-3 people to try and ensure that everyone sees play and gets boss kills, but there will be times when benching occurs.

Current Trial/Recruitment Desires:
1x Havoc DH
1-2x Other DPS
1x Heals, Prefer HPally/RSham

Please know that having a positive, group-oriented attitude is very important to me and our group, and be honest with yourself before applying if that is what you are looking for.

Please reach out to me (discord/bnet - Pansophist#1672) if you are interested and we can chat, or feel free to reply here.

Guild Information

Hexonyx
As a guild, we have quite a few people who do M+s through the week, achievables, etc, and then always a couple who raid-log.

Guild has some general ground rules…don’t be a jerk, we’re all in this together and playing for fun. No politics/racism/religion discussions (they devolve too quickly…), no bashing other people’s beliefs. To each their own, and to each their own peace. We try our best to maintain a drama-free environment, and like to think we’ve been pretty successful to this end over the years. Just, generally speaking, be a good human!

We don’t purely recruit for raid. If you want a guild to call a home, and can be a decent human and get along with people, you’re welcome to join. Alts are welcome as well.

Bumping for visibility. The attendance boss was beaten for a day, and thus Painsmith / Guardian were as well. Apply if interested, or contact me for more details :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Good morning! I’m interested in learning more about the guild. I’m a long time player (since vanilla) but haven’t seriously raided for some time and would like to get back into it. Your raid times appear to match my free time and would be a great fit. I’m a knowledgeable player and dedicated.

btag - Hipolnalrt#1475