[H] heroic adult raid guild!

Are you a former hardcore or skilled casual raider but you’ve now got school? A demanding job? Spouse-aggro? Or kids? … And you just can’t devote a lot of time to raiding three nights+ a week but you really miss the progression and camaraderie?

The Wolfpack is currently seeking raiders to join our Normal/Heroic Raid team! We are a Raiding Guild with a Casual Schedule in an established guild of all adults (21+). We have a VERY LIGHT raiding schedule and a long history of good raid progress. We typically raid two nights a week, for a total of four hours of raiding a week .

Raid Schedule:- Tuesday & Thursday from 9PM - 11PM EST

Recruiting:- We are currently full on our main raid team. Social members are always welcome and may apply on our website!

Important Note:
We are not actively pursuing Mythic Raiding at this time. This decision may be reversed in the future but it is currently not a priority. We are also only recruiting for one team: our core raiding team . We are not interested in creating other raid teams due to life commitments - thank you for your understanding.

About Us:

The Wolfpack, established in 2008 and under the same leadership, is an all adult (21+) raiding guild. We understand that some people have busy lives, and we want to provide a fun environment for people who may not have the time for a grinding raid schedule. We are based on Zul’jin, Horde side.

We have a zero tolerance policy regarding drama, elitism, cliques and loot hogs.

We have husbands, wives, careers, military service, families, grad school, etc. so we balance our gaming experience with real life and provide a fun place to be in your valuable free time.

What to Expect from Us:

We take pride in providing a diverse and inclusive community for people who have busy lives and may not be able to log in every single night. We are relaxed, easy-going, and friendly, though we have a pretty wicked sense of humor, so if you’re overly sensitive, we are probably not the guild for you.

Requirements:

• Applicants must be 21+
  • We use Discord
  • Guild Commitment: We are a family and by joining us you want to be a part of that experience.
  • Some prior raiding experience, and a willingness to play to the best of your ability, take constructive feedback, and desire to be a part of a team.

How Do I Join?:

#1) Yes, you have to be on Zul’jin to join (and raid with us).

#2) Please complete our Guild Application at www.wolfpackguild.com

It’s very easy, it’s non-intrusive, and yes, everyone fills out an application. It’s not scary or difficult, we want to know who you are, and we want to know that you’ll fit in well with our group. We want to provide the best possible Guild environment for everyone.

Are we accepting social/casual players?:
Yes, we are also opening our doors to social/casual players - even if you aren’t interested or ready to Raid.

Making Contact:

Recruitment post will be checked daily.

Additionally, Guild Master (Katpriestess) and Recruiting Officer (Gozzahk) can be reached in game or via Enjin messaging.

Is A DK tank all you’re looking for? I’d be willing to apply and give it a shot, but I wouldn’t want to ditch my friends that need a guild to raid in as well.

Hi Dirtylol, thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. At this time, we are full on our other roles so we cannot guarantee we could bring in a group of players all at once :slight_smile: