[H] Herod - Tank, LF Semi-hardcore/Hardcore Raiding guild

Zuleh <Dinosaur Cowboys>

3 posts

120 Blood Elf Death Knight 3500

1d

Hello All,

I’ve never been very good at talking myself up, but on retail I’ve was top 10 world tank in M+ season 1, and top 20 world season 2 (before pushing and quiting). Also got CE every tier in Legion, and BFA. But enough about retail!
Search me on raiderio: Zuleh-Area52 & Tinycawkclap-Area52

My vanilla experience (retail) was hunter, 3/4 wings naxx, and full clearing everything else (except c’thun) - looking back, we were a pretty casual guild, your typical unskilled players, but still one of the top guilds on our server.

Nostalorius - was apart of Momentum, one of the top 5 guilds (i think we were #2?). One of our main tanks, full clearing BWL and testing AQ40 for the nost devs. I have screenshots to provide my character setup prior to nost being shut down - 6/8 T2, 8/8 T1, BIS trinkets, pre-raid BIS gear, AQ40 NR gear, full consumables ready for AQ40, Epic riding mount, ECT…

I’m a hardcore player, and I plan to be one of the first level 60’s on Herod, and start farming for pre-raid BIS. I am looking for a serious guild, who need a serious tank. I can also act in a leadership position.

If you want to reach me - please reach out to me on discord: Zuleh#8330

Hello, my name is not Jeff.

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969