[H] Herod PvP LF Level 50+ Players for Raiding

Hey all!

Vrekt of Illidan [H] a now former cutting edge raiding guild. Has abandoned retail to fully focus on classic.

We plan on enjoying the classic experience (most of us a 2nd time), forming a teamwork oriented roster with goals of Raiding & PvPing. Our core includes players of all experience levels of WoW from Casual Players to former Rank 14 PvPers to Raiders who Cleared Naxx 40, as well as Cutting Edge Raiders in Retail today.

We’re looking for players that want to experience the Vanilla-Style community and of course 40 man raiding, whether it’s your first time or not.

Needs:

• Currently we are openly recruiting all classes & roles, so there’s no application process. Just contact me on Disc or BNet to get started. (Could use more Shaman, Hunters, Druids)
  • Officer & Class Lead roles open to the right candidates
  • Casual & Social members get in here!!!

Info:

• Focus: Raiding & WPVP for Phase 1
  • Raid Days: Tues /Thurs or Tues/Wed between 8-11 ET
  • Loot System: LC
  • Server: Herod Horde PVP
  • Time Zone: EST

Contact us:

• Vrekt Classic Discord - https://discord.gg/kXmBdKF
  • My Discord Username: Destructive#1640
  • Add me on Bnet: MasterSK#1789

If you can confirm which server you are playing, there might be a few of us who would sign up.

1 Like

Give me some details on your group and we’ll figure it out

hmm may be some interest among the masses for this

1 Like

Hey man, thats the aim! jump in our disc so we can chat more if you’re interested

Sounds fun. I’ll go to your discord!

Thanks! See you there :slight_smile:

Morning ladies, feel free to reach to us with any questions.

Roster is growing!

Any room for a DK

My friend and I are looking for a guild we have saved names on Herod. We are looking for WPvP and some raiding.

Hi Zairy,

Join up our discord and we can get you synced up with our team!

• Vrekt Classic Discord - https://bit.ly/2Z5yAev

My friend/roommate and I are likely rolling on Herod and might be looking for a raiding guild. I also reserved my name on Stalagg in case. I plan to main a Resto Shaman, and he plans to main a Frost Mage. I’d welcome further discussion of this with you. You can reach out to me on bnet at Aydriann#1158 or on Discord at Aydriann.

Sounds good! I added you

For the Horde!?

Come join our dysfunctional family

Need heals?

Everyone needs heals!

I might resub for this

A lot of people have been, it seems

2 more servers added?!