[H] Herod - Father/son looking for a good home

I’ll be leveling a warrior and son a mage on Horde Herod. I actually started playing at launch just a month after his birth so it’s special for us to now play together. We’re looking for a good home with friendly people that raid no more than two nights per week. I’ve been main tank and a top dps during my on-and-off again relationship with WoW over the last 15 years. He’s fairly new to the game but his fingers are certainly faster than mine.

Let me know if you have a safe place for an old man and a young son to enjoy relationships with new classic friends.

1 Like

Come check us out! We would love to have you guys here!
Discord: RavenWebb#9612

If you are interested in a Normal server we might be of interest for you? We are a 2 night raiding guild and are all over the age of 30.

Howdy,

If you don’t mind a US server, my guild is a reformed once large guild from Vanilla, BC, WOTLK days. The entire guild is full of mature players who started during the same era as you. MANY old guildies who like you, quit playing (even long before you quit, are returning for classic. The guild has quite the large return of old players and some new. Everything you mentioned seems to describe us pretty good! You are welcome to tag along with us if you so choose.

We are a mixture of Serious players along with mediocre and casual.

Server - US - Myzrael - Horde

You’ll be able to do a /who Misfits or look for me on Aceswild or Xtrodianry and send a PST.

Hope to hear back from ya.