[H] <Here To Fix The Cable> | Wed/Sun 8-11 EDT

[H]

About Us:
We’re a raiding guild formed specifically for TBC Classic content with some old school raiders leading the team. Our officer group is composed of experienced TBC retail raiders that helped run our old 3/6 Sunwell (pre 3.0) guild. We may have gotten older, but that hasn’t changed our style. We take our raiding seriously but want to run a fun and efficient group.

Recruitment:
We are always recruiting any and all exceptional players who feel they would be able to contribute effectively to the raid, however we have specific needs listed below. Players that can play multiple specs are a big plus to ensure flexibility in the raid comp and guild roster.

Current Progress:
Kara 10/11 (Two teams)
Gruul 2/2

Specific recruits:
DPS:
Arms Warrior - 1
Balance Druid - 1
Hunter - 1
Warlocks - 2-3

Healers:
Holy Paladin - 1
Holy Priest - 1

Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11 EDT
Sunday 8-11 EDT

What is expected of an ideal Raider:
Everyone in the raid should come prepared with basic knowledge of the encounters including abilities and loose parts of the strategy. Consumables are expected for non-farm content so that we can run an efficient raid. Players should be ready to work with the group on log analysis and open to respectful criticism.

Loot:
Loot council is our current system. Factors for consideration include needs of the player and raid, attendance, attitude, and performance. Loot should be viewed primarily as a means to progress through content and improve efficiency.

If you have any interest or would like to inquire further, feel free to reach out!

Discord: Zmobie#1075, leefnmajors#1286, Doofz#3182, Rethre#5992
In game mail or tell on Mankrik:
Zmobie, ilmthesequel, Doofzilla, Rethre

Still looking for more to fill out the roster!

Geared enhance shaman looking for serious raiding group. full pre raid bis with kara epics (bis phase 1 axe off prince) ID: Shento69#1608

I tried to add you on discord but didn’t go through. Hit me up when you have a chance.

Still looking, hit us up!

Recruiting steadily still, message us!

First kara clear went off without a hitch, getting our 2nd kara team up and preparing for 25 mans.

Still here, still recruiting, hit me up in game or on discord!

Come talk to us for fun times and cable repair!

Any openings for a feral dps druid?

Unfortunately no, not at this time. We do have openings for both moonkin and resto however.

Second Kara group had a good run last lockout, come talk to me about a few more 25 man spots and getting at 3rd group up!

Gruul down within only a few pulls, looking for a few more warlocks to clean up the Mag comp!

Bump for some great guildies and great friends. :slight_smile:

We would love for some DPS to apply! We raid on Wednesday so please get in touch.

Bump! Great group of no drama WoW veterans!!