[H] <Heathens> W/R 7:30-10:30 PM EST. AOTC, ACHEIVE, TMOG RUNS

Heathens is a casually hardcore end game guild. Started at the end of BFA. I started raiding in BFA so I’m fairly new to the end game grind myself. I just hate the meta-nerds who ruin the game imo by forcing the top 1% on everyone. I like to play the game for fun so I made Heathens. We are Adult-oriented, real life happens, looking to build a roster that can rotate people in and keep the ball rolling. Looking for chill folks who like pushing keys (min 15s) and get AOTC every tier. Altaholics are extremely welcome, as I would like to keep running the raid with alts once we have it on farm. Atomsphere is my biggest priority. While I do like to be chill. I still want people to call out each other’s mistakes. Players who are willing to say when they mess up and willing to learn. I say casually hardcore because while we are chill. We expect people to not die to mechanics twice. Casuals are welcome and we host fun runs on Fridays for those folks. But Wed/Thr are taken seriously to maximize our time and effort.

Looking for:
Healers (All specs)
DPS (All specs)

Discord: Daviel#7292