[H] Heals LF Late Night/Weekend Raid Team

tl;dr I’m a Mythic raider who had to take a 4 month break to take care of a sick family member. I’m unsure if I have the time to commit to a hardcore Mythic team, so I am looking for a social community that can provide Heroic raiding with some Mythic raiding, Mythic +s, and more. See below for more information.

Experience: BfA: 7/8M Uldir, 6/9M BoD. If you want previous experience, just ask.

Logs: Available but can’t post here so just ask

Characters: MW (418ilvl, 55 neck), RDruid (400ilvl, 50 neck). I’d prefer to go back to my roots and play the druid (mained her from vanilla to mid-Legion) but I know she needs some work.

Availability: mostly on the weekends, Fri-Mon (anytime). During Tues-Thurs, I’m only available after 1am EST. So, I’m looking for a late-night/weekend group.

Btag: Kaelani#1390
Discord: Kaelani#4805

Heya Kaewynn,

I think that we might be what you’re looking for if you want to check out our thread and hit one of us up we’d love to talk. We raid Fri/Sat nights, good social atmosphere, 7/8 heroic, M+'s, and looking at filling the last few spots to start poking around in Mythic.

1 Like

Thanks. I added Qrissy to battletag as that was the only one listed. Hopefully I connect with someone soon.

We’re probably not going to dip much into the mythic raids, but we do get AotC every tier and do mythic+ on the weekends and have been trying to build up more people to do them during the week.