[H] Healer main LF SL guild

Hello everyone!
I am currently looking for a guild to push Mythic content in Shadowlands. Currently, I am 5/12M with a 3k io score. I am looking for a guild that has a cutting edge mentality. I am strictly looking for only established guilds, I have been burnt a lot in BFA by guilds that are remakes/just forming.

As a player, I am extremely open to constructive criticism and I do an immense amount of research outside of the game to figure out how to play my classes optimally. In Shadowlands, I am open to play RDruid + another healer (whichever healer is needed the most by the group).

I am available on most days of the week but I would strongly prefer a weekday guild that raids no later than 1:30 a.m. EST.

I look forward to hearing from you all & good luck in the Shadowlands!

Hey man! We’re currently trialing a resto shaman, so it’s possible that that part of our recruitment will be out of date, but we could definitely use a holy pally. Lemme drop our spam for you, and you can hit me up.

afternoon bump

Hey Edgy,

We have a healing spot open depending on which class you intent to play (we have a strong 3 person healing core now and do have a Rdruid spot. Add me to Bnet if the times work for you and we can discuss more.

Anomaly is a returning guild with a history of CEx4 raiding and experienced leadership (our core has raided together since WoD). However, Real life has become more of an issue over the years so we intend to push into mythic with more of a focus on having a good time while still preforming (CE always the goal).

What can you expect from us?

-We are picky and only looking for skilled players who are also enjoyable to be around. We do not bend on either of these requirements for our raiders. A lot of guilds recruit the first person who parses high without taking the time to make sure they are a good fit. These guilds have high turnover rates because people are at each other’s throats when progression gets “hard” because multiple people point fingers instead of working together to fix the problems. We are the rare “unicorn” of skilled players that are also friends.

Times: Monday/Thursday :stopwatch:10pm-12:30am est :stopwatch:
We do have an optional raid on Sunday’s for Alts, progression, ect
Server: Horde on Mal’Ganis

Recruiting Officer - Trexon#9528(discord) Trexon#11878(battlenet)
Guild Leader -Traebor#1288(discord) Traebor#1899(battlenet)

Hello Edgy. You BOLDED established, so I passed you by the first time, but I see you bumped, so I figured I’d leave the spam anyway. Heals is the only position we still need, although we do already have a resto druid.

Most of our guildies are returning from early BFA/legion. Understand that again, you wanted established. Some of these guys have history back to BC and WOTLK, and our raid leaders plans for SL to be more hardcore than we were in those days.

I’ll leave the info here for you.

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Our doesn’t have much info yet R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

App or add us!