[H] Healer LF GMT +8 guild

Hello,

I am on the lookout for mythic late night guild (preferably 8pm GMT+8 onward) guild as my current has confirmed to be disbanded. I am putting myself out here to check out other servers as the guilds listed on this forum for Barthilas - Horde either do not match my play time or simply not recruiting healers. I generally have no issues with raid days, just raid times.

I currently have played all healers with at least 370 ilvl so I am willing to switch classes to suit the needs.

Regarding DPS OS -> It would be something I can do but not at a competitive level.

Regarding Server/Faction Transfer -> I would prefer to stay horde. but I am willing to use my boost token or level an alliance allied race if it comes to that.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Hi Suay,

Are you looking for something a bit more relaxed, or hardcore? If you’re after something relaxed, we might be the guild for you. Mythica is currently looking for a H Pally. We’re a relaxed guild that try to focus more on having fun, while getting gear and progressing. Currently raid Wed and Thurs 10pm-1am SvT (AEST). Small caveat though, we’re Alliance on Frostmourne. If you’re interested or want to find out more, please refer to the post below.

If you want to have a chat, feel free to add me on one of the below:
BNet - Rizza#6791
Discord - Rizza#3896

Have a good one!

Hello, a small update. I have leveled an alliance paladin and geared with what I can do.
Willing to transfer as the few guilds on aman thul don’t seem to have need for holy paladin or priest.

Check my thread above gmt+8 partying potatoes, we are 9/9n 4/9 working on heroic