<H> Head Hunters Inc - Play your way with a chill guild! Venture with us to Shadowlands!

Head Hunters Inc thanks you for taking the time to read this post.

Join us for Shadowlands! :slight_smile:

We love new guildies, but we’re about quality, not quantity.
So please read on to see if we might be a good fit for you and you for us.

**- _Scheduled raiding will begin again when Shadowlands comes out.

We are a guild for people that are okay playing on their own but like to chat now and then with guildies that are online or get together when needed/wanted to work on quests/dungys etc. _-**

We love using Discord and highly encourage guildies to join in (though you don’t have to if you don’t want to), but chatting away in the in-game chat is also great! Discord is where we keep in touch out of the game and can ask for help in-game when needed. :slight_smile:

If it seems like you might be interested in finding out more about HHI or joining our guild:

search for us in Guild Finder: Head Hunters Inc

OR please send an in-game mail or whisper–> GM: Arwenalthiel-Uldaman

or do
/who Head Hunters Inc
and message whoever is on for an invite. =)

I generally only check this to update the post, so it’s likely awhile before I see comments; reaching out in-game or finding us through Guild Finder are the best ways to join us! =)

Head Hunters Inc thanks you for taking the time to read this post.

P.S. - We loooove alotholics. :wink:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Bumping post.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a place to hang out until things pick up again at patch release, please come check us out. :slight_smile:

best guild ever :smiley:

May is here! And we’re still here. :wink:

Come check out this pretty cool guild y’all!

1 Like

Hi, I’m a fairly new and someone overwhelmed by the content player, would your guild be interested in taking on a tank with minimal knowledge. Very open to learning.

If you guys are having a hard time finding folks for Shadowlands raiding, we are happy to pick you up in our guild. We are alliance on connected uldaman/ravencrest. We have a solid roster of 12-15. We are largely an AOTC raiding guild until Mythic opens cross realm. If interested feel free to reach out to me (Discord: darkrook#4887 or BlizzID: Darkrook#1631).

Just wanted to say thank you for the offer, will keep in mind, but still working on getting ourselves set up in the next few weeks for now. :slight_smile:

No worries, I just know these servers arent the most awesome for new blood :smiley: