[H] Havoc DH LF Morning Raiding/Keys Guild

417 DH (Prior to 8.2) LF a guild that raids 6-11AM EST time frame. Slightly above average player managed to get 6/9M and 1.4k IO with my lousy free time due to working nights, and then giving up and gearing a bunch of alts through 10+ keys.

Have tanking experience, though I’d have to brush up on Vengence tanking not sure if 8.2 has made them completely viable as I’ve been passive leading into and in 8.2. Im a dedicated player just have a work time that goes against the standard 5-8pm time frame . BTAG: Archphoenix#11108

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!