[H] Havoc 8/10M (skipped sludge, have slg) w/ sire prog

Hello, 15+ year vet w/ multiple top 100 world kills seeking an overly active CE focused guild.

While I am happy having had found a guild to push a late tier CE effort (currently working on sire) I am lacking the active environment i feel i desire with in a guild. on 6 hours of raid time and most of the guild is mostly raid logging.

I do understand that the later each tier goes the more this is common place, however I know I’m not the only one who still invests most their game time into wow instead of using other platforms for entertainment, and am looking for others like myself.

I am looking for a trial within an established guild that is rounding out their roster for 9.1 and hopefully still reclearing/progging sire.

edit: seeking 3 night( optional 4th night for miscellaneous content) 3-4hour raids (around 12-14 hours of available raid time after 730PM est t/w/t/m

in desperate need of a DH and would like to talk more

bump for 3 night est

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

available tues / wed / thur / monday 730p-1a EST

wednesday bump