Please Delete this

We are actively recruiting for all 3 of our raid teams. Add sherlock#12552 on btag or sherlock#6035 on discord for more details.

moving to the top

Don’t take our word for it, come see for your self and swipe right on us today!

I can not tell you how awesome this guild is, you have to come trial your self to find out. Are we looking for you? I bet we are! Come find out today!:nerd_face:

We are actively recruiting for all 3 of our raid teams. Add sherlock#12552 on btag or sherlock#6035 on discord for more details.

Come Blast!

Oh, my, God Becky, look at her guild
It is so big, she looks like
One of those hard core raiders.
But, ya know, who understands those raider guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total mythic raider, 'kay?
I mean, her guild, is just so big

hahahaha
 good 1 lush

:slight_smile:

In a one horse open sleigh

Yeah, we do kind of rock

Bumpity bump

bumpity bump

I tossed you a friend. Would love to chat.

PEW PEW to the top of the charts